Best sports bras on amazon?

Options
2»

Replies

• kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I've been really happy with Glamorise the last couple years but may have to check out some of the other suggestions here and compare.
  • Fitnessmom82
    Fitnessmom82 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for the ones on Amazon. I have ordered some cheap ones on there but they are nothing great! I have a few from Victoria Secret that are fantastic. I don't know the names but one is just a regular sports bra, sold as Small, Medium, Large ect...they other has more padding, thicker straps and is sold in regular bra sizing. Both are pretty supportive but I'm not very blessed in that department, so your mileage may vary! They can be expensive but it seems they always have a sale going on. I usually get them with the leggings, in a bundle deal, because the leggings are amazing!
  • M0n1KCR
    M0n1KCR Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I use Shock Absorber bras - for zumba and bodycombat classes. They're brilliant for the gym, they offer lots of support and they are very comfortable.
  • dreganlady
    dreganlady Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was a 38H bra, but I've lost 35+ lbs and now I can buy a cheap bra. HA! I like the Danskin bra with the light foam pads (to eliminate headlights..lol). It was $11 at Walmart, but Amazon probably has them too.
  • 1BlueAurora
    1BlueAurora Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I like Title Nine sports bras. They have a rating system so you can pick how much support you want (I get the ones for high impact). I wear a 34DD and run and do Zumba classes. Everything stays in place where it belongs.

https://www.titlenine.com/product/3-reasons-support-bra-310184.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn

This is a highly rated one. I have also purchased the 7 Wonders Bra, which I love. I will warn you, though, it takes some mad skills to pull this one over your head, then hook together in the back. Once I learned how to wriggle into it, I found the support and comfort is great.