Cutting fat without losing muscle

Options
Otter122
Otter122 Posts: 5 Member
Can anyone tell me the easiest way to cut my body fat down a little without turning into a twig ? I’ve always gotten by with genetics and lifting so dieting is new to me .

Replies

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    Small deficit.
    Plenty of protein.
    Progressive resistance training (lifting].
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Small deficit.
    Plenty of protein.

Worth repeating.
  • Otter122
    Options
    Preciate it guys .
  • Otter122
    Options
    And gals . Lol
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Small deficit.
    Plenty of protein.

That exactly what you need to do but you need to increase you testosterone levels and I dont mean take steroids just get test booster from your vitamin store or walmart

^ Ignore this. Test boosters that you can buy legally are a complete scam and a total waste of money.

Same rule applies to "test boosters" that does to "fat burners": If it works, it isn't legal; if it's legal, it doesn't work.
  • Ari_Gold
    Ari_Gold Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Small deficit.
    Plenty of protein.

That exactly what you need to do but you need to increase you testosterone levels and I dont mean take steroids just get test booster from your vitamin store or walmart

^ Ignore this. Test boosters that you can buy legally are a complete scam and a total waste of money.

Same rule applies to "test boosters" that does to "fat burners": If it works, it isn't legal; if it's legal, it doesn't work.

^ Ignore this moron. Obviously he has no clue what he is talking about. FDA approved supplements do what they say they are supposed to do if you consume them properly. If you find supplements that are not FDA approved then YES they can be a waste of time but there are not many out there. On 99% of Test boosters on the market prove by laboratory testing that they work. AnvilHead you need to do your research prior to giving your two cents.