Blocking myself

Options
Does anyone know if there is a way to block your status so no one can see your status but if I want to add weight loss, food, exercise I can do that. I thought there was a way to do that but I can't find it.

Replies

• HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    But this is only so it doesn't show up on my feed right? I was hoping there was a way to block so no one can see my status and I can't see others like no one can post on my page etc.. Is there no option for this?
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Here you can set your entire profile to private:

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/profile_privacy
  • serindipte
    Options
    Right now, your activity is only viewable to your friends.
  • serindipte
    edited May 2018
    Options
    On the bit about you not being able to see others... Just checked with mine.. You have to do it individually (as far as I can tell), but you can click the X to the right of a person's update in your feed and "Remove this user" from your feed.
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    Options
    My comment just disappeared. So if I set my profile to private no one can comment or see my page right? Just making sure that's what you mean. As far as the x on my feed I think I know what you are referring to but I think they would have to have a comment on your page first correct? Thanks for your help.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,940 Member
    Options
    If you don't want friends... why don't you "unfriend" them? You can always send them a PM saying that "for my own reasons blah blah"
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    Options
    I just am not sure I'm ready for that right now. I am struggling right now so I wanted to try this route.
  • serindipte
    Options
    y60gv24vf5z7.jpg

This is how it looks when someone views your profile. You've got it all blocked. :smile:
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    Options
    Thanks so very much!!