Help!

Options
Hello everyone! I have been with myfitnesspal on and off since 2013. I have had soo many changes in my life. I’ve tried everything at this point and I’m honestly looking for support at this point. I have been having chest pains and I went to the ER this previous Saturday. They did a EKG and blood work and everything was normal even my blood pressure. Then I went to my follow up appointment at a physicians office 4 days later and she said that we have to do a stress test (on May 14th). Every since the day she told me that I’ve eaten 3000 calories for 3 days straight. I am acknowledging to myself that I am emotionally eating. They said that I can’t do my normal workouts anymore which may be culprit for all of this. I can only walk and walking is fun on the trail when it’s decent temperatures so I’m not mad at that. Problem is this past week was the week I chose to stop making excuses and started eating healthier every single meal. I told myself to eat 1600 calories a day (my rmr) and I was doing good with that for 3 days straight and then all of this happens and messes up all of my progress. That’s 3000-3500 calories which puts me at a gain instead of a loss for this past week. I guess what I’m trying to say is I need people who are going to hold me accountable and share with me what has worked for them if they have ever experienced something similar of being in a weight loss stall because of your food intake or even not being able to workout as much.

I appreciate you guys and feel free to add me if you want someone to hold you accountable as well.

Replies

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,097 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hey look for the group called JFT - Daily commitment thread

Each day we post goals we want to achieve for that day. And then we post later to say what we achieved or didn’t achieve. The idea being that anything is achievable for “just one day”
    We take one day at a time!

The special thing about this group, is we’re all a lovely bunch and we share our lives too. As it’s our life situations that affect our eating, we all have ups and downs in the group and we all help each other through it. You’ll find nothing but support and a lot of us has found it keeps us more on track
  • zandrathesweetheart
    zandrathesweetheart Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Hey look for the group called JFT - Daily commitment thread

Each day we post goals we want to achieve for that day. And then we post later to say what we achieved or didn’t achieve. The idea being that anything is achievable for “just one day”
    We take one day at a time!

The special thing about this group, is we’re all a lovely bunch and we share our lives too. As it’s our life situations that affect our eating, we all have ups and downs in the group and we all help each other through it. You’ll find nothing but support and a lot of us has found it keeps us more on track

Thank you! Is it in the myfitnesspal community?
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,097 Member
    Options
    Yeah :) I’m motivation and support; although I think you just commented on there lol!
  • elgeebi
    elgeebi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey zandra, add me! Because I’m going through the same thing. Six months of overeating/binge eating.... gained 12kg.... HOW ;( after three years of losing it and finally having the best comp of my life
  • Isra_1
    Isra_1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I feel you. I have started and quit countless times. Having someone to hold you accountable does work! Add me so we can help each other out!
    Much love. We can do this!
  • zandrathesweetheart
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Yeah :) I’m motivation and support; although I think you just commented on there lol!

Yes something told me to search it on here just in case. Lol.
  • zandrathesweetheart
    Options
    elgeebi wrote: »
    Hey zandra, add me! Because I’m going through the same thing. Six months of overeating/binge eating.... gained 12kg.... HOW ;( after three years of losing it and finally having the best comp of my life
    I’m adding you now. Something needs to change with us. Seriously!
  • zandrathesweetheart
    Options
    Iris_23 wrote: »
    I feel you. I have started and quit countless times. Having someone to hold you accountable does work! Add me so we can help each other out!
    Much love. We can do this!

I’m glad I’m not the only one. I’ll add you now