Bible Diet~

Options
SaunaSuit
SaunaSuit Posts: 96 Member
I have been doing the bible diet since January when I was 227lbs, March 278, May 260lbs. I drink about 14glasses of water a day. I love all the soups, veggies, fruits, nuts, grains. I even got lamb meat this month and its wonderful. I love my diet its working for me. I also do about 3hrs a day or more of exercise, along with 1mile to 5mile walks, Inside or Outside.

Is anyone else on the Bible Diet? biblical-diet-plan,18

Replies

• gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    3 hours a day of exercise plus walking a few miles?
  • deeseabrook
    deeseabrook Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Do you mean 327? I've never heard of the bible diet.
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    If that diet is working for you, great :) Just know that you don't have to follow any restrictive diet in order to lose weight. Personally, the bacon thing would kill it for me (among other things). If you ever find yourself struggling to stick to this plan, know that you can eat all varieties of food as long as you maintain your calorie deficit and you will lose weight.

• T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!

*Maybe some day I'll have 4 hr. of time to exercise every day... ya know, when I retire.
  • SaunaSuit
    Options
    January -327lbs,
    March - 278,
    May - 260lbs

My mistake, sorry!
  • SaunaSuit
    Options
    I am retired! So I have way too much time on my hands! First thing when I get up, I get dressed and go out for a early Jog/Walk. For a quick 1mile or so, it only takes like 12min to 20min depending on how fast you go. The moon and stars in the morning are just breath taking and the birds are singing- waking up. Then next free time I get, I just do exercises in front of the tv or to music. Later, I do yoga and meditation before bedtime. I make sure I make the time its important to me to lose this weight, I had over 164lbs to lose.