Looking for Friends with Lots of Weight to Lose!

Options
Hello,

My name is Chrissy, I am 22 years old. I have PCOS and find it very hard to lose weight and easy to gain it. I have a 5 year old so I was also a teen mom, my life thus far has been focusing on getting everything together and providing a life for myself and my son. I’ve never focused on me, but it’s time to now. I am needing to make a change before I’m forced to. Currently, I weigh 415lb. My first goal is to get back into the 200s! I have a lot to lose and a long road ahead. I have been eating healthy for about a month now with little to no support, which is fine but I’m ready to start Looking for friends who are in it for the long haul. :) I just signed up for my first gym membership and I’m excited to go when I get off work!

Replies

• Debs_1985
    Debs_1985 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good luck? It's hard going but you can do it.
  • Bemaashka
    Bemaashka Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am restarting MFP 3rd time and hope this time I will continue to succeed for entry and healthy eating to lose weight. I m overweight by 41 lbs and lost 10 lbs since 11/2016 and then stuck for couple of months not loosing weight and came back to same old habits. I am so stuck with healthy routine eating and keep up for exercise
  • cuellar51
    cuellar51 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need a encouraging friend also, i need to lose about 50 to 60 pounds, I'm so happy for you to start your new journey, you can do this!! :):):)
  • mkculs
    mkculs Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Good for you. That sweet child will need mama around for a long time, so getting healthier now will really help. I need to lose at least 80, so I'll be here for a while, too, and will enjoy being friends and seeing your progress.
  • Daedaestar
    Daedaestar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The community is extremely helpful! I’ve noticed even if people around me aren’t eating healthy(my coworkers stuffing their faces at all of our potlucks) it’s comforting to log on and see what my MFP buddies are up to. I also have PCOS so I feel your pain. I’m looking to lose over 100 lbs.Best of luck to you on your journey! Feel free to add me!