Oil diffuser

Options
go_cubs
go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
Sorry to make a post about this here, but I think it will reach more people...
has anyone bought a diffuser bracelet before?! There are so many online but with little reviews to read... searching for a good quality leather or metal...
TIA !

Replies

• go_cubs
    Options
    Sorry it’s not interesting
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I learn something new every day. Did not know what these were but now I'm interested. I like aroma therapy stuff.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest you go for stainless steel and avoid leather unless it won't be coming into direct contact with the oil. The essential oils can ruin the leather
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I learn something new every day. Did not know what these were but now I'm interested. I like aroma therapy stuff.

I love my oil diffuser. I don't have any bracelets or stuff like that. And I am not so sure the oils do all these wonderful miracle stuff they claim to do but they sure do smell amazing. Orange blossom is a fave.
  • go_cubs
    Options
    I'd suggest you go for stainless steel and avoid leather unless it won't be coming into direct contact with the oil. The essential oils can ruin the leather

Very true
    Def forgot it could eat through

I love the oils too but I’m trying to stay away from perfumes and lotions ect
    But still wanna smell something good

Just didn’t wanna buy something that is gonna fall apart in a week
  • go_cubs
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

I like it not only for remedies and stuff but for the smells!
  • go_cubs
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Sorry it’s not interesting

It's not that. I just don't have any answers for you unfortunately. I wasn't trying to be critical. Just showing my ignorance of what an oil diffuser is.

No no I know, I just meant this thread isn’t interesting to some :)
  • pandorakane133
    pandorakane133 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a lava stone diffuser bracelet and a diffuser necklace. I enjoy them both. I don't the smell lasts as long as they say because essential oils evaporate fairly quick but if you enjoy wearing oils I would invest in one. I see above you are avoiding perfumes and such. I have a spray I make just out of distilled water and essential oils and give myself a quick spray on my body, clothes and in my hair. I use oils every day and have really helped me so much mentally and physically.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Sorry to make a post about this here, but I think it will reach more people...
    has anyone bought a diffuser bracelet before?! There are so many online but with little reviews to read... searching for a good quality leather or metal...
    TIA !

We got one for my younger son so he can use some various oils to help with focus. Don't recall which one we got but we found it on Amaz-on and it was highly rated. Was leather band with metal.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I have a lava stone diffuser bracelet and a diffuser necklace. I enjoy them both. I don't the smell lasts as long as they say because essential oils evaporate fairly quick but if you enjoy wearing oils I would invest in one. I see above you are avoiding perfumes and such. I have a spray I make just out of distilled water and essential oils and give myself a quick spray on my body, clothes and in my hair. I use oils every day and have really helped me so much mentally and physically.
    Lava stone is great for diffuser jewelry.

I've only ever used lava stone for diffuser jewelry.

I too am curious about leather & metal versions, as I feel they're a little more subtle to wear publicly - a little less prayer beady. Thinking of getting mine customised.

Bookmarked just in case anyone has good recommendations.

Thanks Tia.

ETA:. Wanted to wear it to the playa as head and choker charms.
  • Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    Options

Very true
    Def forgot it could eat through

I love the oils too but I’m trying to stay away from perfumes and lotions ect
    But still wanna smell something good

Just didn’t wanna buy something that is gonna fall apart in a week

The oil shouldn't eat through the leather. Leather is very permeable. It will soak up the essential oil and then resurface with the scent. Some people even use lemon essential oil to clean their leather items.
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    This isn't exactly what you're looking for but I really like my diffuser necklaces from Plant Therapy. I especially like that I can use poms from the craft store to switch out the scent whenever I want to.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I have a porous stone bracelet. It was a gift. It came with lavender oil.

How does this work for a scent free office?