Belly flab

Options
Moni0031
Moni0031 Posts: 46 Member
Hi and good morning ??? I need to tone my lower abs what does everyone recommend on the cardio part ?

Replies

• Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    In my 50s. I'm as light as I've ever been and it's still with me. My belly flab is here to stay, I think.

Flab happens. Do you're best to be healthy and don't worry, be happy!
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Moni0031 wrote: »
    Hi and good morning ??? I need to tone my lower abs what does everyone recommend on the cardio part ?

Do you mean you want to strengthen your lower abs, or do you mean you want a flatter tummy so you can see your abs?
  • cleesus
    cleesus Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I think she means reduce body fat on her abs since she mentioned cardio
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    cleesus wrote: »

yes, i think the same and to do that while increasing the size of those muslces, some of it is genetics and some of it is lowering your total bodyfat
  • SarahVanLoo
    SarahVanLoo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Belly Fat is Hard to Lose. Belly fat is harder to lose than fat in other areas of your body.
  • Moni0031
    Options

I had 3 kids so yeah it’s a little bit of belly left I want it flat but it is so hard ..
    Belly Fat is Hard to Lose. Belly fat is harder to lose than fat in other areas of your body.

• Moni0031
    Options
    So yeah the advise is great I do yoga and planks But I’m Hispanic and I love my salsa and chips I try and eat 13 which is a serving . I weigh 122 and 5 feet most oh my weight is lower just want to tone the belly to flat
  • ecrispi
    ecrispi Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! HIIT cardio got me my abs. I do les mills grit at home. I also run and do taekwondo, but it was the HIIT that really gave me the nice lines and definition
  • Moni0031
    Options
    ecrispi wrote: »
    Hi! HIIT cardio got me my abs. I do les mills grit at home. I also run and do taekwondo, but it was the HIIT that really gave me the nice lines and definition

That’s what I need !! Girl definitely!
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    push ups, chin ups, squats, lunges and dead lifts strengthen my core/abs, but losing the fat around them is done with my fork ;)
  • Moni0031
    Options
    I know eating too always helps ! Lol
    push ups, chin ups, squats, lunges and dead lifts strengthen my core/abs, but losing the fat around them is done with my fork ;)

• Moni0031
    Options
    cleesus wrote: »
    yes