Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• mrendon80
    mrendon80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I’ll show you mine if you show me yours :D Looking for friends actively logging that I am able to see. Yeah I’m nosey. I like to get inspired/motivated by what others eat and what they do for exercise. I log daily too.
  • MixedbarbieMOM1991
    MixedbarbieMOM1991 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    need friends to help motivate me I'm 4 weeks PP and have over 75lbs to lose!
  • Ronii419
    Ronii419 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, 28 female from the US here....very shy but trying to get out of my comfort zone with social situations. Want to lose weight for my wedding and a future pregnancy (PCOS issues and weight issues are being a pain)....planning on logging daily, I am a great supporter but hardly ever take my own advice...maybe friends would help.

Feel free to add me.
  • queentruebeauty
    queentruebeauty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me. If I haven't logged in call me on it and I'll do the same if you would like.
  • Pandorabelle
    Pandorabelle Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    dblbbl88 wrote: »
    Ladies, just as a warning, if a guy with "tall" in his username tries to add you, he's just going to ask you for revealing photos. No point in adding him. Here's some proof, feel free to check this thread for the fact he uses the same type of name and same photo every time. #NapoleonComplex

fvx36gklvtbo.jpg

I did this because I was sick of getting friend requests from this same guy - once I called him on it he deleted his last account (as he always does, hence all of these accounts just from April). Watch out and be safe, Fitness Babes! :heart:

I had to block this guy twice!!

Tall-boy-guy-whatever watch. Genius decided to try and add me again with a new username today. #nothanks #dontyourememberyesterday #thirdtimeisnotthecharm

Seriously ladies, watch yourselves. :s
    hr8qd95bglk5.png

P.S. He'll probably delete this account as well as I've told him off for friend requesting me yet again. The issue isn't the friend requests, it's the filth he tries to indiscriminately send everyone after them accepting it.

• Spaffdavidson
    Spaffdavidson Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Can always use extra motivation!!
  • Icecreamjorna
    Icecreamjorna Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Add me if you like if I haven't added you first lol xx
  • Monique_ASU
    Monique_ASU Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Working on making some real life changes, looking for friends who are doing the same.
  • jenlyn2417
    jenlyn2417 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Could always use more active friends
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Always looking for more friends!
  • parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Need to get back on the wagon badly !!
  • ReginasHorror
    ReginasHorror Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I mean if you like sassy statuses and occasional postings of selfies/bad art, then sure, come on over.
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Very active here! Feel free to add.
  • karenfletcher
    karenfletcher Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes please
  • OhAllie
    OhAllie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Restarter here with 100+ to lose. I'm definitely in need of friends on my feed who are active or plan to be active. I love to see logged exercise because it keeps me motivated.
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Where all my new friends at?? Add me!! Except you TallGuy! Never you!
  • changesaregood
    changesaregood Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! I just started counting my calories on Monday... Not as easy as I thought!
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    dblbbl88 wrote: »
    Where all my new friends at?? Add me!! Except you TallGuy! Never you!

Even I've heard of what a creep that guy is. I think it's hilarious that you guys are calling him out. :D
  • Max_Adams25
    Max_Adams25 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • bearymcsherm
    bearymcsherm Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Thank you