NO Calorie Noodles!!

Options
I wanted to share this with all of you!! Amazing!! "NoOodle" is a pasta substitute that has zero calories! YES! zero! It is made with water and yam flour, which is a soluble fiber that the body doesn't absorb! They are available at certain Whole Foods stores and online at nooodle.com for $3 for a one 8oz precooked angel hair bag!!!! This was worth writing about!!! Has anyone tried them?? I am super curious about them and will definetly be buying it!

Replies

• evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    I'm interested to see how they taste...........
  • motherof2wins
    motherof2wins Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the noodles yet? It sounds to good to be true :)
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    My friend's eat these all the time & they love them.
  • msblueyes5
    msblueyes5 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the noodles yet? It sounds to good to be true :)

I haven't myself but I heard they got great taste reviews...They have other flavors too, Ultra lite Primavera, Mamma Mia Marinara, say cheese please, and Terri-Yaki Chicken!
  • msblueyes5
    Options
    My friend's eat these all the time & they love them.

Awesome!!!
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i have them - and i LOVE them. i have the Miracle Noodle brand and they're just fine.

now let me put this disclaimer... i haven't had a REAL noodle in a couple years because I can't have the gluten... but these are great. they remind me of a rice noodle. and i haven't tried the other options, but the angel hair is great for me. I eat them all the time.

my advice is to follow the preparation instructions and don't go in thinking you're going to be biting into a regular wheat noodle... and you won't be disappointed.
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I have eaten them. They have spaghetti, and fettucine style. I put hot sauce or sometimes salsa on mine but they also taste fine with sea salt and pepper. They do have a few calories but no carbs or not enough to make a difference.
  • RocheleLynn
    RocheleLynn Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I love them. My whole family eats them now.... BUT you have to drain them under cold water for a good 5 minutes to get the fishy smell out. They have no taste and they taste more like beansprouts than regular noodles. BUT are they worth the try that's for sure! You don't need to cook them..but I boil them for about 2 minutes (I just like the texture better). Just don't forget to run them under cold water first! :)
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info!!! I will be looking into these for sure!!!!!
  • krsaxton
    krsaxton Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump
  • msblueyes5
    Options
    i have them - and i LOVE them. i have the Miracle Noodle brand and they're just fine.

now let me put this disclaimer... i haven't had a REAL noodle in a couple years because I can't have the gluten... but these are great. they remind me of a rice noodle. and i haven't tried the other options, but the angel hair is great for me. I eat them all the time.

my advice is to follow the preparation instructions and don't go in thinking you're going to be biting into a regular wheat noodle... and you won't be disappointed.

Great to know! I assumed they weren't exactly like regular pasta. Its great to hear it from someon who has actually had it! Thanks!
  • RocheleLynn
    RocheleLynn Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    O yeah, and I buy the shirataki noodles brand...or miracle noodles.
  • msblueyes5
    Options
    I love them. My whole family eats them now.... BUT you have to drain them under cold water for a good 5 minutes to get the fishy smell out. They have no taste and they taste more like beansprouts than regular noodles. BUT are they worth the try that's for sure! You don't need to cook them..but I boil them for about 2 minutes (I just like the texture better). Just don't forget to run them under cold water first! :)

Thanks for the advice!
  • msblueyes5
    Options
    I have eaten them. They have spaghetti, and fettucine style. I put hot sauce or sometimes salsa on mine but they also taste fine with sea salt and pepper. They do have a few calories but no carbs or not enough to make a difference.

This brand has no calories at all!! What ones do you eat?
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    bump
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    bump.

this is very interesting. Is this Ramen type dried noodles? Or more like wet udon?
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Oh Wow!! I love pasta so I can't wait to try these. I may go to the whole foods store today!!!
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    Is there any nutrional value to these noodles?
  • msblueyes5
    Options
    bump.

this is very interesting. Is this Ramen type dried noodles? Or more like wet udon?

Not sure?? Maybe someone that reads this can fill us in!
  • msblueyes5
    Options
    Is there any nutrional value to these noodles?

Not sure because I never had them...Probably not but you could always add fresh veggies to it or some grilled chicken. MMM