my husband is afraid.......

Options
2»

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Wow, really?

Is your husband married to you or your boobs?

Ugh, that would drive me up the wall.
  • jalexander01
    Options
    well I have learned not to post anything on here, this was suppose to be a simple question and everyone turned it around to make my husband to look bad. My husband is a loving caring man, and has been through alot with me. We have been together along time and he has only known me to be 265 pounds and is all for me losing weight. The rude comments were out of line, not a single one of you know my husband and for you to make comments about him is wrong. I will continue my journey on MPP but I will no longer be in the forums. WOW, cant believe some people, just answer the damn question and leave it at that, no need to dog on my number one supporter...
  • Susanxxxx
    Susanxxxx Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    when you lose weight your cup size goes up and your band size goes down. Its very important to get measured properly.
    I went from a 40D to a 34E since losing weight.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,585 Member
    Options
    Lol, I wanted to see what it's like for a woman with big boobs to carry the weight around. So I strapped a couple of cantaloupes around my neck and shoulders. After an hour of having them on, I TOTALLY support any female wanting to lose excess boob weight if necessary.
  • durangocal
    durangocal Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am currently in a 42DD now but before gaining weight and children I was 36C. So I expect that I will go back to that size once I am done with losing weight. Although my Mom says hers never went back down to her before children size. She didn't gain weight like I did. So we will see at the end of the journey!!!

I am so glad your husband is your number one support! Mine is too!!!