So Hard but have to do it.

Options

Replies

• AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress and successful at making changes 2 come out of your situation. Thanks 4 sharing your story!
  • Ari_Gold
    Ari_Gold Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • Ari_Gold
    Options
  • Ari_Gold
    Options
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Hey keep up the great work!! :)
  • Beachside0668
    Beachside0668 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your doing awesome!! Great job!!
  • rmontrel85
    rmontrel85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    awesome job bro! keep it up
  • Ari_Gold
    Options
    Thank you
  • sallyyi365
    sallyyi365 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You can do it, you’ve already overcome so much.
  • Ari_Gold
    Options
    Thank you
  • leda1515
    leda1515 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your story is something familiar. I really can understand you. My bad relationships made me doing similar stuff. But we need sometimes God's hand I think, to realize how unique and great we are, to start loving ourselves, at least it helped me out in my situations cause I was missing the person up to a huge down and missed his love, but learning to love myself I started feeling better. You are doing an amazing job and keep up doing it. Your motivation is always in your heart and the daily results will make it stronger. Don't stop being great
  • Ari_Gold
    Options
    Thank you
  • FromJellyToRock
    FromJellyToRock Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Really inspiring to hear how you're pushing through the mental and emotional barriers! I used to drink alcohol to deal with stress/anxiety/depression. I've been alcohol-free for about a year now and confronting the feelings which I used to try and run away from/suppress. Keep up the great work buddy! You're doing great!
  • katef275
    katef275 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done so well, keep at it, you will get there!
  • Ari_Gold
    Options
    Thank you
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I feel for you! Our son died shortly after birth and eventually I fell into a deep depression. Medication, couldn't care less attitude, eating etc. and I ended up on 170 kg (374 pounds). After 15 years I decided to take myself off medication - sloooowly. That took me about 3 months and did not get any medical support at all. That was about 2 years ago and now I am tackling my weight. I started about 2 months ago and with myfitnesspal I am making progress. I have re - joined the gym and go for a walk nearly every day. Initially I managed about 2 km, by now I can do 4 or 5 km. Family support is important, taking it day by day and food portion control is something I have to learn. Every person needs a different approach and so far I have found a meal plan I am happy with - no urges, no addiction, no binge eating, no secret eating, no anxieties. Myfitnesspal and the greater community is very, very important: Write down what worries you - there is huge support out there. We can do it - meal by meal, day by day.
  • Ari_Gold
    Options
    Thank you
  • Ari_Gold
    Options
    Thank you
  • heatherwood939
    heatherwood939 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! My coworker and I started going to the gym at 5am and use this app. Counting the calories and entering food I think helps you realize what you can and should eat all the time. We both sit at a desk all day long and when we are bored we would eat. No more of that. I started the metamucil challenge as well. That seems to help too. #getthepoundsoff #youcandoit
  • pa_mom99
    pa_mom99 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats to you for making that positive change!! Keep moving forward and you’ll reach your goal in no time!!! My story is similar but it involved the death of my child, my weight spiraled out of control when I lost him, but have been doing great the last few months.