The Waist Away 8-week Challenge

Options

Replies

• jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    melbann wrote: »
    @jazzadesigns yes you do show up as a member. Anyone who has clicked the "Join" button in the group has been accepted. The list above are the ones who were sent an invitation and have not accepted yet.

Okay thanks so much!
  • SheSaTzu
    SheSaTzu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • LaceyM1967
    LaceyM1967 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • julestar777
    julestar777 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i'm in!! for sure very exciting as i was going to start my own journey on may 1st!!!
  • julestar777
    julestar777 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    How do I join?
  • magsxx
    magsxx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • melbann
    melbann Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    @julestar777 an invitation to the group has just been sent.
  • FaceEverythingAndRise
    Options
    I'm in
  • moosemoose123
    moosemoose123 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • melbann
    Options
    For anyone who has been sent an invitation but has not accepted yet tonight is the last night to click accept, otherwise the invitation will be removed before the team sorting begins.

You can accept @: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/126666-waist-away-8-week-challenge

Teams will be posted tomorrow night after the members list is finalized. Then Tuesday the first week's weigh in will be opened and the challenges posted! Still accepting new members until mid-night :)

If you would like to join at this time please click the link above and request to join instead of saying "I'm in" this way as soon as I see the request I can accept and you'll be added to the group instead of me having to wait for you to accept my request to join (this seems to work better)
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I’m in
  • two2lu
    two2lu Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • LaceyM1967
    Options
    I didn't get any invitation to join?
  • melbann
    Options
    @momof2_0710 @two2lu @LaceyM1967

Unfortunately April 29th was the last day to join as the teams were being complied on April 30th. We are not accepting anymore participants a this time as the challenge has officially began. Sorry :(
  • Dinow
    Dinow Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I signed up on Apr 22 and I did not get an invite
  • melbann
    Options
    @Dinow

An invitation was sent the same-day however was never accepted. On April 28th a reminder was sent in this discussion with all those who were sent invitations tagged to let them know a response was needed by the 29th. I waited until late April 30th to remove unaccepeted invitations however there was no one extra who accepted.

Sorry :/
  • LaceyM1967
    Options
    No bother with not being included but I never saw any invite (I signed up 29th so should have been on time to be included especially as Irish time is ahead of US time?
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Logged :)
  • melbann
    Options
    @LaceyM1967 I did send out invites to all who requested one but anyone who didn't accept by the 30th the invite was removed. Maybe it was removed before you had a chance to accept and so it didn't show up in your notifications.

This is the first challenge I'm hosting and there are of course bugs to be worked out. If I do another challenge I will be doing things differently. Isn't of sending invites I'll be having members clicking the "Join" button within the group. I think this will fix some of the issues I've seen with these recent comments.

Sorry to anyone who wanted to be included but were not.
  • jodieh1109
    jodieh1109 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?