Thought this was a healthy site.

Options
2»

Replies

• smtraxx
    smtraxx Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Found the problem ... it is called "text enhance" somehow it had been turned on and I had to opt out of it so all fixed. Thank you to those that had helpful answers, if it happenes to you hover over the "green" word and then click on info and select to opt out.
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    The ads on MFP are NOT picked my MFP. They are picked by Google and usually have to do with your search history. Mine are often for: Zumba, Swell.com (shopping website I go to often), Roxy.com (another website I go to often), and travel deals (because I search for travel often).

I FREAKIN LOVE SWELL!!
  • Rosie_66
    Rosie_66 Posts: 27
    Options
    :wink:
  • Rosie_66
    Rosie_66 Posts: 27
    Options
    I wasn't talking about the flash advertising on the right hand side or even on the top. I am talking about your own comments that you submit on the forum. How it underlines certain words that you type and then turns them green and if you hover over them it is an ad for coupons or a weight loss program. That is what I am talking about.

I think you have spyware on your computer. What you're talking about is NOT part of the site. You need a new internet browser. Perhaps Google Chrome or Firefox?

Agreed, because I never see that stuff at all...