Beach Body on Demand

Options
I currently own Turbo Fire, P90x3, Insanity Max 30, Piyo and Cize. Was thinking of joining Beach Body on Demand but wasn't sure if worth it with all the DVDs I already have. What do people think of it or what's the best combined programme with the DVDs I have. Thank you.

Replies

• rj0150684
    rj0150684 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I did it through work a few years ago (we got reimbursed) and I think I used it once. Cancelled after 4-5 months.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I like it, but I only own one Beachbody program (Rockin Body) on DVD.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    As a guy who watched infomercials late night at the beginning of the 21st century as well as the late 20th, I got introduced to Beachbody, pretty quick and its successful, Power 90. I bought the entire Power 90 Series Ladder from its first iteration: Classic Power 90 to its last: P90X3.

Also, I did buy some other Beachbody routines as well, when I tired of Power 90, like Insanity, Turbo Jam, ChaLEAN eXtreme, Insanity / Asylum, Body Beast, etc. Beachbody on demand, probably, may save you some money in the short run, but probably not the long run.

And the Power 90 Series Ladder (in this order from least to greatest: Classic Power 90, Power 90 Master Series, New P90, P90X, P90XPlus, P90X One On One Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, P90X2, P90X3) is probably the one that will take you from Goo to God. If done end to end, without break it would take you 2.5 years.

I started with Classic Power 90, Power 90 Master Series and the New P90, I took a few months off and I am currently I am doing a P90X Lean run which after will become a P90X/XPlus Classic run.

In my opinion, P90X3 is probably your best routine you have (it has harder moves than P90X and XPlus. Off the top of my head MMX is harder than Kenpo X and Kenpo Cardio Plus, even if it is shorter) with Insanity Max 30 coming in just a hair behind it, and Turbo Fire a distant third. Piyo and Cize, generally aren't extreme results oriented, so they'll be closer to 4th and 5th respectively because of this.
  • ghreinesueter
    ghreinesueter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I own three Beachbody programs on DVD, but I have a Beachbody on Demand membership as well. I've had it for 2 years now and love it. I like having access to their entire library, which includes the deluxe workouts for each program (none of my DVDs were part of the deluxe kit). Since you own so many DVDs already, I'd say if you are interested in three or more Beachbody programs you don't already own, BOD would be a good option for the year. If you don't have certain programs in mind or are only curious about one, maybe not.
  • lyndsfattofit
    lyndsfattofit Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It's literally every beachbody program so I'd say it's worth it. Try the 3 month one (I got a two week free trial on mine) so you can have a look at what's available as well.