Scariest Moment

Options
NewDayNB
NewDayNB Posts: 18 Member
Hi Everyone!

What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you while exercising or while doing anything really.

Me - Coming in close range to a cougar while camping!

Replies

• Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I guess having some guy open my passenger door while I was stopped at a red light at 4 in the morning, and smiling at me when I looked over. I sped out of there so fast. Now my windows are always up and doors always locked.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    NewDayNB wrote: »
    Hi Everyone!

What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you while exercising or while doing anything really.

Me - Coming in close range to a cougar while camping!

I was just looking for a good time. I’m sorry.

I laughed WAY harder at this than I should have.

Naw, you're good here. I did too in an embarrassing fashion. It was one of those burst-snort-raspberry-making-noise type laughs.

No one around though.
  • Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    NewDayNB wrote: »
    Annalee82_ wrote: »
    I guess having some guy open my passenger door while I was stopped at a red light at 4 in the morning, and smiling at me when I looked over. I sped out of there so fast. Now my windows are always up and doors always locked.

Hopefully he didn't get hurt when you sped away!

Wouldn't have cared if he had of been, but he was fine. The police couldn't find him and said he was probably drunk and thought I was his ride... in a dry county at that.

And.. !
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Night our daughter was born by emergency C-section.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Waking up in the dark to a 6.7 earthquake
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    All I can say is the scariest moment in my life didn't scare me as much as it should have, it scares me more now, many years, later to think about it.