Sagging Skin

Options
This is my second big lose over the years. I am fair skinned and have less collagen this time around, so I am worried that I won't be satisfied with the result. Anyone have experience with this?

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    z4oslo wrote: »
    It is what it is, and there is really nothing you can do about it. The damage is already done, and the result comes down to genetics and nothing else.

all of that.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    It is what it is, and there is really nothing you can do about it. The damage is already done, and the result comes down to genetics and nothing else.

this. Aswell i guess as how long youve been overweight and how much etc. Any way you cant change anything now. Im saggy as hell after losing 110 pounds down to 120-125... i take pride in being healthy and fit and looking hot in clothes/where i dont sag. Focus your happiness into things you can control. Take pride in successes, Dont bother worrying about things you cant change. It will drain you.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    My skin’s a bit saggy after losing 220lb - I see it as a mark of what I’ve achieved and how much I’ve changed. A badge of honour.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options

Genetics is a big part of it. Your age, how much you lose, and how quickly you lose can also affect how much loose skin there is