Officially hit 50 lbs today

Options
A_New_Horizon
A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
Hello MFP family. I just wanted to share that I have OFFICIALLY HIT 50 LBS TODAY!! I never thought I would see this day come. This is the kicker...I have 4 lbs to go until I hit my goal weight of 140. Once I hit 140, I am going to shoot for mid-30's. I have gone from a size 18W to a size 8/10 and a size 1X to a small/med. I am not posting pics yet until after I reach goal then I will post before/after pics for everyone. This is very doable; I am living proof. Everyone around me NEVER thought I would be able to lose weight. Well, here I am 50 lbs lighter, and it feels amazing. Stay strong everyone - keep pushing towards your dreams because they are within reach - trust me. Stay dedicated and determined - anything is possible. :smile:

Replies

• mleb2005
    mleb2005 Posts: 45
    Options
    Congrats! You did amazing!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! That's great!
  • DancingSquirrel
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Brittshae
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Congratulations on your accomplishment. Youa re so right, this is sooo very doable. GO YOU!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    CONGRATS on your success and thank you for sharing such an inspirational story!!
  • GotToChange
    GotToChange Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    That is officially awesome! Don't you feel like you can tackle the world!! Great job! :drinker:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Well done, hard work pays off. I loved seeing the 50 as well, great day :)
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Woooo Hooo! Way to go!
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Happy 50th to you!! Well done :-))))
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Can't wait to see the pics!!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO exciting to hear! I have been so close to 50 for a month or so now... but I am going to make it to 50 this month! Thank you for the inspiration! You are SO going to reach your goal! :D
  • BGabbart
    BGabbart Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    that is so great. Praying you will hit your goal soon, can't wait to see pic's.
  • lplautz
    lplautz Posts: 19
    Options
    congratulations!!!!!! Your words are a true inspiration...I have about 45lbs more to go to reach my ultimate goal!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    You may not have posted B/A pics but I checked out the ones on your profile and you are looking amazing!! Great job and keep up the good work!! :)
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Always fun to see a great success story. You should feel great about your achievement.
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You're AMAZING!
  • minilawyer
    minilawyer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have similar goals and it's great to see someone who has achieved them! Gives me hope.
  • PositiveOne8925
    PositiveOne8925 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome....I am just starting out and I want to lose 40 pounds....why does it seem so hard? What did you do, I need to know! Your story encourages me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!