Just joined! Looking for friends, inspiration, tips!

Options
Hello! My name is Carolyn and I am a Realtor in Central Florida! I want to lose 60 pounds in the next year! My 50th birthday is coming up in July.

I started Keto today! Drank coffee with whipping cream and tablespoon of coconut oil, 2 eggs, 4 slices of Hormel ready bacon. So far so good, except for loose stools!

It is raining hard in Central Florida and totally overcast day! A great day to stay in and read about my new diet!

Replies

• Jackiblu2u
    Jackiblu2u Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm starting back on keto today also. I love coffee with heavy whipping cream. It feels so indulgent. Good luck!
  • beelynn310
    beelynn310 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been on KETO for 3 weeks now. It's not as hard as I had thought it would be so far.
  • JamiJoAnn94
    JamiJoAnn94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Stating keto last Tuesday and down 10 pounds. I cannot believe it. I know it water weight but I’m so happy about it. Yesterday my family went to Texas Roadhouse and I beat the urge to eat all the rolls lol!

I’d love for anyone to add me so we can go on this journey and support one another!
  • LMURRAY2800
    LMURRAY2800 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here.. Haven't tried the Keto diet yet. I have been doing the intermittent fasting which is ok... feel free to add me so we can keep each other motivated!
  • QueenT1987
    QueenT1987 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m new here to, been trying slimfast shakes, along with will power, feel free to add me,
    #teammotivated
  • tamaragrace18
    tamaragrace18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey i am Tamara and have started my weight loss i want to los 60 pounds and get pregnant i have start the gnc shakes never tried the keto before is it hard
  • jlynn1991
    jlynn1991 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I’m trying out the slimfast diet. I always have a shake for breakfast anyway. Hoping it makes it easier to get back on track!
  • sciencedork
    sciencedork Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey ! My goal is also 60#, flowing a low carb diet. Am happy to find ppl with similar goals/plans!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome