Food tracking / food planing

Options
I been working on in the morning tracking everything that I want to eat for the day, so making a food plan for the day. Then adjusting it if needed. Only been doing it for 2 days.

But I was wondering if any others have experience with this. Does it work for you or not? How do you like it? Any problems from it?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Nateorious
    Options
    bump for some help.

wood of ben nice to spell planning write also. :wink:
  • Dizneylvr1971
    Options
    Over the weekend. before I get groceries, I plan out my dinners for the week. I also plan out flexible lunches: sometimes fresh and sometimes based on leftovers that will occur. I pick a lunch and dinner from my list each day. They aren't set for a specific day of the week, but I know I will eat it sometime that week. It helps with budgeting too. Good luck!!
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I do this every day. I am flexible and will log on and change it if I make other choices during the day, but it gives me a good starting point. I can put my food in and see what I need to aim for during the day. It also helps on date night. If I know where we are going and put my food in that morning, I can easily judge what I need to eat for lunch and snacks to accomodate going out that night. I also exercise in the evenings when I get home from work. It lets me know if I need to work just a little harder so I am not over on my calories, as I always eat back my exercise cals.

It works great for me...try it for a while and see if it helps.
  • Nateorious
    Options
    I think I really like it. Helps with not straying off. It's as if since it is written down I have to stick with it. Which isn't true but you may know what i mean.
  • Stumbleine
    Stumbleine Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I always plan my day if I'm going to be going out to eat at any point during that day. It's so easy to go over on calories if you're eating out!