How can I lose 15 more pounds?

I have been told by my doctor that I need to hit a good weight. I need to lose 15 more pounds...with that said, I have been eating healthy since January and have taken off quit a bit of weight. I have been stuck at the same weight now and can't seem to drop the 15 more that the doctor wants me to lose. Any ideas?

Thanks

Replies

• 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,525 Member
    edited April 2018
    You start a food diary? I was stuck a very long time until I started tracking. It works. Nothing like it.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    edited April 2018
    I’m in the process of losing the last 15 pounds. I learned here from some veterans that I need to set my goal at .5 per week and be patient. I’m doing my best :). Track diligently and the time will pass.
  • gracie97007
    gracie97007 Posts: 25 Member
    Well, I dropped down to 152...12 pounds to go. You see, I had a heart attack in January and I have revamped how and what I eat. Also I have been exercising. I just finished Cardio Rehab last week. That was so beneficial. Thanks everyone for all your comments. Sorry I am just now getting back to reading them. I have been journaling my food since the attack. Thanks
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    I'm on my last 10 pounds and it comes off MUCH slower than the other 135 pounds. Your body is smaller, so it takes longer to lose the last bit. Be sure and log every single thing that you eat so that you do not overeat without realizing it. Stick to a calorie deficit and you'll lose those last 15 pounds!