motivation..not letting ppl put you off track

Options
Need more motivation and focus towards flatter and toned stomach ..and keeping it off ..exercise tips would be helpful ..diet and food is being worked on everyday and on track..more useful exercises that really work..

Replies

• bstanb01
    bstanb01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What's actually really worked for me to tone up my stomach after having a baby is yoga and Pilates. Plus it's helped with gaining more muscle in general, and flexibility. And I really love doing it, so I do it twice a day because I want to rather than because I'm forcing myself to exercise. I have friends that are always making excuses not to go to the gym since they don't really like it, and I kind of laugh because I get so mad at my husband when he's not home early enough to keep an eye on our son so I can do my Pilates
  • lucyboo89
    lucyboo89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thankyou for the advice only just seen this comment..yes I definetly need something to get it moving .lol.pilates might be worth a try..and well done keep it up sounds like you enjoy it which is great too..
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    People at work used to give me hell for not eating all the deserts and high calorie foods at pot lucks. It took about 2 years, but now, they no longer bother me about it.
  • Elfinnyx
    Elfinnyx Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The most important thing is finding something you enjoy enough to stick with. I started doing martial arts just over 3 years ago and it's helped me tone up and improved my cardiovascular fitness. I love practising and I look forward to going to class. It's also motivated me to workout at the gym because I want to be stronger so that I can be a better martial artist, I like being at the gym because it's time for me to just shut everything out, listen to my music and hit some weights. Definitely try pilates though, even if you can't get to a class, there are loads of great YouTube videos, most of my core strength is down to following Blogilates on YouTube for years.
  • Isitua
    Isitua Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just had a baby and my exercise is very limited. What I do is brisk walking for at least 1hr daily. Make sure it’s on a hill road so you feel it as you walk back up. Then planks and kickboxing help too.