Weight loss buddies

Options
Anyone interested in being weight loss buddies? Talk about goals and what motivates us. As well as what struggles we have ect.? Think it might be fun :)

Replies

• TonyaL1783
    TonyaL1783 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm getting so discouraged trying to do this alone!
  • Bailey00030
    Bailey00030 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I think this might really be helpful
  • megdunworth
    megdunworth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    me me me!
  • mcbrainder
    mcbrainder Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm willing. Starting a long journey myself and wouldn't mind having people in the same boat to talk to.
  • Saralilith
    Saralilith Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    me! my goal is to ditch sugar and flour completely from my diet, as they are addictions for me. in time i will loose weight by ditching these.
  • Jojo9632
    Jojo9632 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too please. I’m just generally trying to eat healthier in order to lose weight but these past couple of days I’ve fallen off the wagon so supporting each other would be great :)
  • Butterfly108
    Butterfly108 Posts: 12 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I’d like to lose around 70lbs but aiming for 30lbs in 90 days ... would be great to have some new mfp friends. Please feel free to add
  • Nif1989
    Nif1989 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too : ) I am trying to limit my carbs and get rid of sugar. I don't eat bread and chips but it is so hard to say no to cake/sweets. That is where I struggle the most. I am getting married this July and I am not even close to what I want to look like for my big day.
  • kshearer13
    kshearer13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 40, but would love to lose at least 35 more. Add me!
  • lacyolivianash9944
    lacyolivianash9944 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • mxjasperm
    mxjasperm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; I'm always looking for other members to interact and commiserate with =)
  • jazzunicorn
    jazzunicorn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! Haha I would love it!
  • alanmcj68
    alanmcj68 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Have lost 30lb, aiming for another 80lb
  • hoofman04
    hoofman04 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yall getting discouraged? Dont your doing good keep it up. It sucks at first but yall can do it. As long as you see a little less on the scale means your kickn *kitten*!
  • amlelas68
    amlelas68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have lost 34 pounds so far and wanting to loose another 40 for a small goal right now and need all the motivation I can get. :)
  • brishelle07
    brishelle07 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Is anyone interested in starting a challenge among us???
  • Danuelle11
    Danuelle11 Posts: 22 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Add me. It’s hard to find motivated MFP friends. I know it’s silly, but those “likes” and comments really help me stay motivated. Of course not the sole thing that keeps me motivated, but it makes me smile when I come on here. I’m very big on liking and commenting on every post I see.

I’ve been back on MFP for 6 months. I have lost 35 lbs so far. I want to see 35 more down. I’ve been mostly counting calories and being mindful of macros. I just started running a little and now that my kiddos schedules are slower, I will be able to visit the gym more frequently.
  • Johnda85
    Johnda85 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I would love to make some motivated friends and have the support. I am starting a long journey. I am a recovering addict and since i stopped using ( almost 2 years and 8 months ago) i have put on a significant amount of weight (Over 80 pounds) . My first goal is to lose 50 pounds, but my ultimate goal is 125!
  • readyteddygo
    readyteddygo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I don't normally post - but I think I would really appreciate some motivation and support and very, very happy to do the same for anyone else out there. It is a struggle, but not impossible. Well done to all those who have already started to shift the weight - it's a massive achievement no matter how small the numbers have moved. Being consistent and patient is probably the key - and even though i know that and am saying it - I'm totally not patient!!! I want to see my abs yesterday!!! :) I think just staying committed and even if you do fall off the wagon, brush yourself off, it's another day to do things right. Don't allow yourself to let go and fall into a downward spiral. Every good choice counts. - Add me!!
  • wonderland01
    wonderland01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I really need some motivation right now. I have fallen off the wagon and haven’t been tracking or exercising for MONTHS. I need to just stay focused and get back into my tracking routine. I would love to help keep others motivated as well.