Disappointed in myself

Feeling disappointed in my self today. Think I am ok calorie wise but 2 protein bars and 2 cookies to boot. No wonder I am not loosing

Replies

• serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    You could eat nothing but cookies and protein bars and still lose. If you aren't losing, it's because you aren't in a calorie deficit or you haven't given it enough time.

How are you calculating your calorie intake? How do you measure your food?

What is your height, weight, age, activity level and calorie goal? How often do you go over that goal and by how much?
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Protein bars and cookies aren’t inherently bad for you
  • Ila1227
    Ila1227 Posts: 71 Member
    I have 1250 calories. I try to stay within the macro graph. I am vegetarian and 70. Good news is I have started exercising ( and live it) I don’t count it because I am not sure how much I actually do. I take classes and have to modify some. I go 3-4x a week and have made a commitment to myself to keep it up for one year. I did miss my days last week as I was out. Of town. Ps I am short 5’p
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    See my original post because macros, vegetarian, exercise.. none of that is going to be the cause of you not losing weight. The exercise may help if it is enough to put you into a calorie deficit, but the rest is not applicable when it comes to actual weight loss.
  • Renonelarock
    Renonelarock Posts: 44 Member
    Just stick in there . Don’t think of end result just do it everyday , accomplish the days work and tracking . You will lose
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    edited May 2018
    deleted because it is a duplicate thread
  • jenfrancis22
    jenfrancis22 Posts: 2 Member
    You can do it. Weight loss takes patience and time. It can take months to get results but its important to build the right habits
  • jessicaroman0517
    jessicaroman0517 Posts: 13 Member
    Be patient and kind to yourself! We all mess up but you just have to get right back to it. Best of luck to you :) each day is a new day remember!