Please post before and after pics to motivate others and yourself :)

Options
raetoki
raetoki Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2018 in Success Stories
Really lacking movitation today ahhh :( if anyone has motivational pictures please do share them I’d love to learn about your journey and progress! I am still in the beginning stages and a bit shy to share yet but I’d love some beginner tips :)

Replies

• dkg_motivate
    dkg_motivate Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Have long term goals! Don't Step on the scale daily and get bogged down with wanting to see changes daily. Keep your goals in mind daily but weigh once a week complete with measuring waist and hips and all too. Write it all down. Some weeks you'll see a difference in numbers, some weeks you'll see a difference in inches. Always also compare to your beginning numbers, not the most recent numbers. It's a long journey. Remember how far you've cone total not just this week. Good luck I know you can do it! 30 pounds down today since January 17th. So glad I started, I'm not stopping for anything.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    ejyqwlptf6pu.jpg

My frumpy, fit, fun pic. 2008-2018.

Cheers, h.

Fantastic!

• Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    cmo1woetl7vx.jpg
    j3x6q8s0yfif.jpg

wow!
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    cmo1woetl7vx.jpg
    j3x6q8s0yfif.jpg

Holy moly! How long did this take you? And how did you eat? Keto? Or lchp?
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    naynesh77 wrote: »
    318-390 still going though !

I feel like you have a great look for a plus size model!
  • FuqItUpElmo
    FuqItUpElmo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Grimmerick wrote: »
    naynesh77 wrote: »
    318-390 still going though !

I feel like you have a great look for a plus size model!

Too kind
  • CrystalMarie183
    CrystalMarie183 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    All of these transformations are inspiring. I hope that I can get there someday.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!