Once and for all...

Options
Atepfer
Atepfer Posts: 3 Member
The second time is the charm....right? I tried MFP once before around a year ago and never really got "started". Off to a better start this time around. 60 days of tracking, changes to eating habits that don't leave me feeling deprived, exercise on a (mostly) regular basis, down 16 kilo (35.2 pounds in American :) )

This is the point where it gets all too easy to give myself a pat on the back and then fall back into the habits that got me to where I am in the first place. Being part of a community of people who face similar struggles makes it easier to stay committed. Staying perfect is not a requirement, just stay the course (there's a Hallmark card in there somewhere).

This time around, I do not try to tell myself that this is something I need to do "for life". This is something I do today. Every day is another "today" opportunity, and if one day is not that great, it does not take away from yesterday and does not impact tomorrow.

Looking forward to sharing the trip (speedbumps, flat tires, wrongs turns and all) with you.

Feel free to drop me a line.

Replies

• heyitslindsayr
    heyitslindsayr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did you lose the 35 pounds in the 60 days you’ve been logging? That’s AWESOME! Keep it up
  • Lynnara
    Lynnara Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    For me its the third time.