I told you...you have to push, not pull

Thats not what he told me last night
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Turtles

My heart just broke.. :'(
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Good thing I don't see threads about turtles before they disappear :)

Edit: sorry, off topic.

I actually hate that.

Really? To each their own though
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    I hate talking about things I hate.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    People who wear UGGs in July ... With shorts & a tank top. :neutral:
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I keep reading this thread as Something You Ate. :smiley:
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Like pizza or burgers. Mmmmmm
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Yes, but do you hate that?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    How you make me feel.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Just 5 mins ago I was walking out of the supermarket and a woman was digging in her purse looking for 3 quarters for her kids to get gumballs out of the gumball machine. She told her son sorry she didn't have any....I had pocket full of change so I offered her 3 quarters.....she looked disgustedly at me and just put her hand up at me and didn't say a word....like a talk to the hand kind of thing. I wanted to say *kitten* you lady.....but I just said nothing and walked out. No need to yell at a woman in front of her kids, but why not just say no thank you if you don't want my quarters?
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Just 5 mins ago I was walking out of the supermarket and a woman was digging in her purse looking for 3 quarters for her kids to get gumballs out of the gumball machine. She told her son sorry she didn't have any....I had pocket full of change so I offered her 3 quarters.....she looked disgustedly at me and just put her hand up at me and didn't say a word....like a talk to the hand kind of thing. I wanted to say *kitten* you lady.....but I just said nothing and walked out. No need to yell at a woman in front of her kids, but why not just say no thank you if you don't want my quarters?

99.9% sure that was a mama who really didn’t want her kids having gumballs and was feigning searching for the quarters. Still definitely no need for her to be a *kitten* about it, though.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

I like gumballs......

do you still have the quarters?
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I like gumballs......

do you still have the quarters?

Damn it, why didn’t I think to add that to my reply? I need sleep.
  • Small talk

Great weather we're having... what shade is your lipstick?