Superhero IF you could be one...what would u be!?

Options
2»

Replies

• lady95
    lady95 Posts: 46
    Options
    I would have the magic power of persuasian so I could convince everybody to try veganism. Then our planet would be saved.

I don't think even superpowers could get me to stop eating meat, no offense.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Are superheroes really ripped and strong just naturally, or do they still have to work out?

It depends on what powers their super powers.

Are they of a Natural origin like Batman? Then they'd need to work out a lot.
    Are they of a Natural origin like Superman? Then probably not.
    Are they Tech based like Iron Man? Then nope, just have to fit in the power suit.
    Mutants (or Science turned mutants) might depend.
    Does their super power come from a magic artifact? Then probably not.

Very good points. Batman is a resourceful and hard working mofo. We should all try to be like Batman.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Can I be Jem? She was truly truly truly outrageous.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    well, I'm ALREADY Super Sam... and I'm only in it for the cod piece
  • dancer4275
    dancer4275 Posts: 149
    Options
    I'd be some kind of a mermaid superhero...so I could always be underwater. I think that's pretty super in and of itsself
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Gambit. Firey playing cards and "magnetism." I already have one of those :)

I really do, I keep a lighter and a deck of cards with me all the time...
  • kristyklein8
    Options
    I don't know about being a Superhero, but if I could have "superpowers" I would want the ability to teleport--magically appear wherever I desire instantaneously. Imagine the possibilities! Of course, invisibility and a knack of making billions of dollars would come in handy too!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I would have the magic power of persuasian so I could convince everybody to try veganism. Then our planet would be saved.

more cows= more emissions.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    its a bird its a plane....its beer man with a case of beer ready to quench the taste of hotttt hipster chicks in Logan square CHicago!
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    the zohan!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    For realz!
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    For realz!

disco disco hey hey! lmao
  • dancingphoenix
    Options
    I would say that my superpower would be to read other people's thoughts and/or feelings and help them out...

I was walking down the hallway at school and some guy was walking back and forth looking lost, and all of a sudden I said, "The Lab closes at 10" and he looked at me all shocked and said, 'Thanks! Thats exactly what I was wondering!" LOL...