Workaholics Weight Loss

Options
chloecola
chloecola Posts: 104 Member
So I work between 65-80 hours between both jobs :) i work at a cabinetshop & I waitress. I am down slightly over 30 lbs with slightly under 60 to go :) I need weight loss buddies/advice on how/when you sneal exercise in. Help me, loves!! (I've recently been taking my dogs on hikes every Saturday morning)

Replies

• ILOILOLI
    ILOILOLI Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! How I add exercise, is simply by trying to move more. I work a job where there's not a lot of moving. How I try to sneak exercise in is by moving my legs while working, making some arm circles or something like that from time to time.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I bet between your jobs, especially being a waitress, you are moving around during your day-to-day life which is great! Walking is a great form of exercise! Try and get in actual workouts on your day(s) off or on the day(s) you work just 1 job. No need to over exercise though - you can lose weight with eating less. Good luck and great job in being down 30lbs!!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Get a FitBit or something similar and link it to MFP and see how many calories you actually burn just doing your daily jobs. You may want to look at trying to squeeze in strength training because you might have enough "cardio" from your day-to-day jobs. Obviously, doing extra things like running or hiking build up endurance better, but strength training may be the next thing you want to figure out. Even body weight! Just find 20 minutes to do push ups, dips on a chair, etc.