Counting Calories (again) Quick goal to build motivation n lose 50lb

Options
So I have used fitness pal in the past, but it was literally ONLY for the calorie counting. It was my first time counting calories and I'm doing so it opened my eyes to simple habits and favored nutrition. Simply put; if somebody made cheesecake, I wouldn't just eat a small square because of my calorie count, but because that is all I needed to truly taste that dish. But getting to that kind of satisfaction had to be built by discipline, and counting them calories DEFINITELY builds that. *kitten*, if I ate 2 slices of cheesecake, I would have to sacrifice the rest of my meals for the day, and starving yourself is not wise...like, at all....
I gained all the weight I did lose, but that's just what life brought to me. I can definitely tell u all diss *kitten* doesn't change my confidence, but my health and motivation does. I remember when I was determined to lose weight, I had so much energy to actually DO and just care to *kitten* LIVE for mySELF. And I can only imagine that's why we even give a *kitten* to start this path, so we don't physically feel like we're dragging this dying body around. But I don't have to starve or torture myself to do it, just discipline. Practice. Train.
With that being said, I'm here in this chat community forum cause I guess I won't mind an audience to experience this as I ride. I'm new to doing this portion of this app, but I'm curious to see how my way of training might just help others, or how others might help me. Whatever interactions, I guess it's the extrovert in me but I'd like to see if this could be another form of motivation for me, and hopefully as well for you.

Replies

• wefts
    wefts Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    you can do it , 234 days in I am at 39 lbs and many pant sizes lost , Just over halfway to my goal and feeling good about the journey . This site has been a huge help
  • losingit4G
    losingit4G Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just restarting counting and healthy eating! Here goes something...hopefully 100 poundsnhkd6hx9je6d.jpg