Public Diary Newbie

Options
Hi!

I’ve used MFP off and on for about 6 years (!!) and only discovered the community about 3 years ago. I’ve been a hard core mostly creeper B) since. Now I’ve learned I absolutely need accountability. When I am faithful in tracking my calories and exercise MFP works (or rather I’m conscious of CICO).

That being said, I’ve never made my diary public because, I don’t like putting myself out there. I would like to do that now though. I’ll count it as a NSV because vulnerability right? I guess this is a call out for support in my fitness life (not just weight loss) and I would be so thrilled if you trusted me to be support in your fitness goals as well.

Now...to stay true to my word, I better go edit my settings. . .

Replies

• gilesjennifer267
    gilesjennifer267 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    @fstrickl We all need to be held accountable, whether we want to admit it or not, lol. I am always looking for positive friends to join in the journey to a better, healthier life. Some days I get down and haven't logged, but today I have been on the hunt for friends to aid in my accountability also. My diary is public. I will send you a friend request, and if you'd like to accept it, that would be fantastic. Hope you have a blessed day!