Looking for support

Options
I am trying to stay low carb and lots of veggies and protein . Some popcorn and a glass of wine now and then. I’d love some friends . Husband has a really challenging illness and I feel alone

Replies

• Tezgirl75
    Tezgirl75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm on several times a day. I also do low carb due to both my husband and me having health issues.
  • gilesjennifer267
    gilesjennifer267 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    @asugar1390 Hi there. I don't do low carb, I try to focus on everything in moderation.Feel free to add me. I am a dedicated MFP user.
  • Kgerber777
    Kgerber777 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm more about moderation, but feel free to add me!
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I’m also trying to reduce carb and increase vegs and protein while dealing with diabetes. Feel free to add me
  • freshstart180213
    freshstart180213 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm a moderation gal myself but I have health issues so I get it feel free to add me
  • sksk1026
    sksk1026 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I do lower carb mostly. Add me. I'm here for the long haul!!!
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I added you. I am trying to follow low carb. I post daily and my diary is open.
  • Emmamabeth
    Emmamabeth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for this too! I just updated my profile, which I believe are all public (right?), so you can see some about me and my journey. I try to eat whole foods, focusing on plants, lean proteins, and low-carb, and my diary is open too. Feel free to add me, I'd love to offer and have the support too!
  • JJaynes18
    JJaynes18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same goals and also looking for more community! Trying to get back to logging every day after a month hiatus. Add me!
  • susie_q1968
    susie_q1968 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I am trying to take it one day at a time and eat in moderation and trying to cut down on my carbs you can add me for support
  • meganosummers
    meganosummers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm attempting the same type of diet and really needing some accountability. I would love to be added!!!