30 DS Level 2

Options
Has anyone else found level 2 of the shred really difficult on their shoulders? I've done 3 days and had to take a day off cause my shoulders just cant take it :cry: am i doing something wrong or have other people had this problem?

Replies

• tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Options
    I have been doing level 2 twice in a row for over a week and I felt some soreness the first 2 days but now I really feel I am getting stronger. Maybe you should just watch your form a little closer to see if you are doing something a little off.
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    you might have to reduce the amount of weight you are using....I didn't notice my shoulders hurting any more than any other part of my body. I do notice that 3 pound hand weights is much harder for me than 2 pound hand weights.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    It is definitely an arm /shoulder killer! I had to take 5 second breathers in it at 1st till I got used to it
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else found level 2 of the shred really difficult on their shoulders? I've done 3 days and had to take a day off cause my shoulders just cant take it :cry: am i doing something wrong or have other people had this problem?

Level 2 is my favorite level I do it when I am looking for a quick workout. I would just make you have good form, remember to keep your shoulders down and squared. If do shoulder exercises wrong you can hurt your rotator cuff.
    Also you may just be sore if you are not use to doing alot of upper body exercises with some form of weights. Just take it easy and see how it goes.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I am ok until I have to do that military press, it kills my shoulders :( I would also suggest dropping down on the weigh you are using.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You all have me scared for level 2 now! i just finished day 9 level 1..my ankles and knees are killing me..i feel like crying when i have to do the jumping jacks&jump rope..doesnt help that i walk up and down stairs all day either:(
  • GemUK84
    GemUK84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've read alot of people on here saying they hated level 2 and couldnt wait to get on to level 3. But im actually enjoying it so far minus the shoulder soreness. I'm hoping a day off today and then back on it tomorrow will sort it out :-)