Hey, I wanna meet new people.

Options
I just joined MFP sunday but didn't start trying to meet people till yesterday. This site is really going to help me on my journey but I am really looking for new friends to encourage me.

Heres a story on me.-

Last summer (before my freshman year in high school) I lost 30 pounds. When I did that I felt beautiful for the first time. I felt like a could do anything. Sadly over the course of the year I gained 32 pounds back and now know I need to change myself so I can feel better inside and out.

I need to meet people to keeep me encouraged and motivated. I have poor self esteem and could use friends to pick me up! Dieting is a challenge and I would love to do this journey with the help of friends:)

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Add me hun! I have a support group as well, if you're interested :)
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You can never have too many friends!
  • marissa626
    Options
    Add me too! I'm new to this site as well =)
  • beautyinme0815
    Options
    Hello,

I am also new to the site, and have not started meeting people. I am also trying to lose about 30 pounds and would love moral support. Please add me! :)
  • stronger_today
    stronger_today Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you can add me too! good luck!
  • Whitney080
    Options
    New here too! Wanting to lose 75 pounds.(:

We can do it! :D Just takes time.. ^^
  • rica0111
    rica0111 Posts: 27
    Options
    New here too! Wanting to lose 75 pounds.(:

We can do it! :D Just takes time.. ^^

Yes! nothing is impossible! :)

Add me up too! :)
  • kimcatania
    Options
    I'm new! Add me too. I started at 178 and got down to 120. But now back up to 127 (that's why I'm back here!). Anyway- I saw your goals and they are very attainable! I think the main thing is to log everything you eat. I've found that kept my weight off for four years.... and the 7 pounds I just gained... I wasn't eating right and wasn't tracking.
  • matticrew
    Options
    Thank you guys so much!:D