Rebounders/trampolines

Options
Looking to get an indoor trampoline just wanted feed back on which one to get.

Replies

• NewChapterInMyLife
    NewChapterInMyLife Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I have one called Pure Fun I purchased last year at Walmart. Sturdy, firm bounce, basic. I recommend. It also had good reviews which is why I chose it.
  • VeggieGirlforLife
    VeggieGirlforLife Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I have one called Pure Fun I purchased last year at Walmart. Sturdy, firm bounce, basic. I recommend. It also had good reviews which is why I chose it.

I have the same one. I've had it for a little over a year and I have had no problems with it. I use it almost daily.
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    JumpSport makes some bungee cord rebounders that are pretty silent and have a softer bounce. Its more a mid-range model imo. I opted for the bungee cord for silence/soft bounce due to my knees. When I purchased mine their cheapest model was 200 bucks on amazon with prime shipping. I'm not sure if they have gone down or not.

More expensive then what you can find at walmart obviously but worth the cost 'if and only if' you will use it. They are significantly cheaper then the high end models like belecon though.
  • liaboar
    liaboar Posts: 1 Member
    Options

JumpSport makes some bungee cord rebounders that are pretty silent and have a softer bounce. Its more a mid-range model imo. More info on this can be found here. I opted for the bungee cord for silence/soft bounce due to my knees. When I purchased mine their cheapest model was 200 bucks on amazon with prime shipping. I'm not sure if they have gone down or not.

More expensive then what you can find at walmart obviously but worth the cost 'if and only if' you will use it. They are significantly cheaper then the high end models like belecon though.

Have you tried any of their DVD programs by any chance? If so can you recommend them?
    I'm curious and would love to hear someones experience about it.

Thank you