Tried and true granulated Splenda recipes?

Hungry_Shopgirl
Hungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329 Member
Someone gave me a big bag of granulated Splenda that I don't know what to do with having never used it before.

Do you have any (hopefully low cal) Splenda baking/dessert recipes that you really like? Share only if you've actually made them and they came out well!

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited May 2018
    i mean....iv never had anything that didnt turn out fine with it. For what its worth lol.

Edit so i can add somethin of use anyway lol: I use cottage cheese splenda and vanilla extract and sometimes protein powder blended in a blender and set in the fridge to make a cheesecake cup. Top with some berries or grahm crackers or eaten on its own. Super creamy and decadent lol
  • Hungry_Shopgirl
    Hungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329 Member
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    i mean....iv never had anything that didnt turn out fine with it. For what its worth lol.

Edit so i can add somethin of use anyway lol: I use cottage cheese splenda and vanilla extract and sometimes protein powder blended in a blender and set in the fridge to make a cheesecake cup. Top with some berries or grahm crackers or eaten on its own. Super creamy and decadent lol

Hmm yum that sounds good! I'll give it a try. Thanks!
  • Lyrica7
    Lyrica7 Posts: 88 Member
    You can just sub it for sugar in recipes