What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Coming up with top 5 reasons i shouldnt run today.

Just get out there and run ;)

Shush...youre not the boss of me.

#1 cause @The_Canadian_Apex told me too

Hahaha. That's as good a reason as any :D:D

Dang it...to, two, and too

Haha, I noticed that but I'm Canadian so I didn't point it out ;)
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    e7ff1aq0k4db.gif
    My surprise in the mail today

That’s really lovely.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Sitting on a train pouring alcohol down my gullet.
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    Options
    Tattoo consult

Just got my last one at the beginning of March. Already starting to figure out what I want next.
  • DocMcStuffens
    DocMcStuffens Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Just got home. And it’s beer thirty !!
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    Tattoo consult

Wishing I was doing the same. Waiting impatiently for my artist to get back in town tonight so we can schedule mine.

Ironically, mine will be outta town the same week as me
    At the outer banks
    2 blocks from where I’m staying! Haha
    Party time!
  • skctilidie
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    Tattoo consult

Wishing I was doing the same. Waiting impatiently for my artist to get back in town tonight so we can schedule mine.

Ironically, mine will be outta town the same week as me
    At the outer banks
    2 blocks from where I’m staying! Haha
    Party time!

Ohh, that sounds great. I’m in need of a vacation. A vacation without kids, at least - just took mine to Disney a couple of weeks ago and I still haven’t recovered.

My guy is usually in town for about half of each month, then off doing guest spots in other cities the rest of the time. I’m really hoping to get in before he’s off on the next adventure...I haven’t seen him since January and don’t want to wait another month and what I want this time won’t take too terribly long.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Peanuuuut, peanut butter...and
  • DocMcStuffens
    DocMcStuffens Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Jelly!!!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Being crawled on by a screaming one year old little girl.
  • AndyPeed
    AndyPeed Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Listening to my teenagers (biological and foster) ping-pong between DUDE UR MY BRO 4EVAR!! and ARGH I WILL RIP YOUR LUNGS OUT AND FEED THEM TO THE DOG!!
    Ah, puberty and testosterone overdose...
  • skctilidie
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    I am recouperating. From the worst date in the history of worst dates. I feel dumber just for having been there.

Sorry you had to go through that but you make me laugh. Just watchin women's softball

Oh he was fine, I was the issue!
    I am recouperating. From the worst date in the history of worst dates. I feel dumber just for having been there.

What makes it the worst date?

Oh let me count the ways! This is gonna be a longey:D

First I should mention I didn’t want to go on the date. It was a double date and I was doing it for my friend so I didn’t exactly show up looking my best. And upon meeting him I instantly regretted that decision. Then the guy starts telling me about his job and he could have been talking gibberish. His level of intelligence far surpasses mine, I had no clue what he was talking about. Like none. He probably thought I was a moron. We decided to eat before going to the theme park. Bad idea. Very first ride getting off, he reaches out his hand to help me out and I throw up all over him. Surprisingly he doesn’t stop talking to me there, we are looking for a place to get him clothes after I ruined them when I insult the university he went too. Then my girlfriend tells me what our mutual friend is naming her daughter and I can’t stand the name/ I verbalize this to my friend but would it be the guys sisters name? It sure would. The rest of the day was me fumbeljng around conversation, trying to be super nice cause I had already messed up pretty bad and my friend keeps taking off with her date. I’m an awkward person, i’m shy and terrible at small talk so I start asking really deep questions, just trying to make sure there is no silence. Then at the end of when we get back to my girlfriends house and me wanting to get out of their as fast as possible I go to backup my Jeep and almost hit him. Yeah so that about sums that up lol. I’ve never felt so embarrassed in all my life.

Oh Meg, my dear friend. That.... that is legendary. :(

Apparently it’s also sweet and charming? (his words) He called last night after all that to ask me if I’d like to go to the fireworks tonight. So either he’s entirely bonkers or throwing up on your date isn’t the worst thing you can do.

This update made me smile. Go have the date of your dreams to make up for the date of your nightmares!
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    Options

Sorry you had to go through that but you make me laugh. Just watchin women's softball

First I should mention I didn’t want to go on the date. It was a double date and I was doing it for my friend so I didn’t exactly show up looking my best. And upon meeting him I instantly regretted that decision. Then the guy starts telling me about his job and he could have been talking gibberish. His level of intelligence far surpasses mine, I had no clue what he was talking about. Like none. He probably thought I was a moron. We decided to eat before going to the theme park. Bad idea. Very first ride getting off, he reaches out his hand to help me out and I throw up all over him. Surprisingly he doesn’t stop talking to me there, we are looking for a place to get him clothes after I ruined them when I insult the university he went too. Then my girlfriend tells me what our mutual friend is naming her daughter and I can’t stand the name/ I verbalize this to my friend but would it be the guys sisters name? It sure would. The rest of the day was me fumbeljng around conversation, trying to be super nice cause I had already messed up pretty bad and my friend keeps taking off with her date. I’m an awkward person, i’m shy and terrible at small talk so I start asking really deep questions, just trying to make sure there is no silence. Then at the end of when we get back to my girlfriends house and me wanting to get out of their as fast as possible I go to backup my Jeep and almost hit him. Yeah so that about sums that up lol. I’ve never felt so embarrassed in all my life.

Apparently it’s also sweet and charming? (his words) He called last night after all that to ask me if I’d like to go to the fireworks tonight. So either he’s entirely bonkers or throwing up on your date isn’t the worst thing you can do.

Haha this is awesome. Congrats! Hopefully date 2 goes well :)
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    Being crawled on by a screaming one year old little girl.

Their elbows get sharper

I forgot how true this actually was.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    e7ff1aq0k4db.gif
    My surprise in the mail today

Oh dude, that is so nice and pretty. My ex did something thoughtful like that too.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options

Well Megs, this just shows that I’m always right about everything. You are an amazing, radiant, interesting person. Even when you empty your insides on someone.