What bothers you?

Options
13»

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    The only thing that really bothers me is the thought of something happening to my children. And the fact that I have been without my mother since 2000 and how much she's missed out on (And my boys and I have missed out on).

The rest of it....."meh".....nothing and nobody is worth bothering you for long. It's all about perspective. :)

*hugs* sweetie.

I agree, don't sweat the small stuff!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Liberals.

guys that believe that they live in ancient rome... hehe
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Rude People

When I've got little to do at work

My children beng sick
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options

anyway, ummm, lets see, People who think they know more about their cars then the ones who are actually working on it. that annoys me.. and fyi, im a service writer at a dealership...happens everyyyy day. lol
    But I have a special relationship with my car that you couldn't possibly understand

....until you look at my tires.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Liberals.

This too. Sorry ryangur...
  • clw_888
    clw_888 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    People who intentionally have children and then spend as much time as they can finding babysitters to watch their kids while they go out and drink.

Disgusting houses that are covered in animal urine. We are house-shopping right now and it is amazing the number of houses that are just covered in pee. C'mon, the house didn't get like that overnight. You lived in it and breathed it and walked in it and made your kids play in it. You are disgusting!

The smell of parmesan cheese. YUCK!!!
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    when people misuse 'loose' and 'lose'
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    People who mooch off the government and abuse welfare.
    People who have stupid questions about something that they could easily figure out themselves but are too lazy.
    People who post topics on MFP such as, ' I've been on here 5 days an haven't lost a single pound, I give up'.
    People who are too selfish to use their turn signal or pay attention to other drivers.
    Since I live in a Big Ten college town, kids whose parents send them to college with a Ferrari and a million dollars.
    Also, since I live in a college town, girls who go to bars with fake Id's, heels so high they can't walk and get drunk and fall everywhere.

Most importantly, politically correct people. If you don't say how you feel and say something else because it is what other think is right, it's the same as lying.

i think you are my long lost sister!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Liberals.

This too. Sorry ryangur...

its ok hun... i will pray for you when i meet at the tree of life to dance in circles and hope for the majestic exalted ones come to say us....

yeah idk... ignore me...
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Resistance to education, aka blatant ignorance

yes! people who don't care that they don't know
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes on a weight loss site.