• tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    lose a leg?
  • z4oslo
    z4oslo Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    lose a leg?

Why not, he/she already lost her/his head.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    how many times are you going to post this OP?
  • Silentpadna
    Silentpadna Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    ....and the user's page doesn't exist anymore...imagine that
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    In August I will be losing about 5-10lbs in one day, it's also called surgery. So yeah. Outside of surgery, medically induced and monitored weight loss, or starting out morbidly obese (a 700lb person can easily and safely lose 20lbs in a month), I can't see a healthy way to lose that much in such a short time.
  • PokeyBug
    PokeyBug Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Give birth to quadruplets.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I've done this at the end of my weight loss journey, and at the beginning and in the middle. And the weight stayed off for 4 years. This isn't impossible, it's not unrealistic, and it's not even dangerous.

One, switch to solely nutrient dense foods (spinach, broccoli, kale, green beans and the such), two, utilize 10% of you calories with lean protein (chicken breasts or fish). Create a deficit equal to 31.5 Kcal for every lb of FAT on your body (not your weight, your body fat, do this by finding your body fat percentage, and then take that from your weight).

Utilize cold therapy on your chest and upper back just below your neck.

No cheating or re-feeding days until week 3. Massive amounts of hydration (water only, no chemicals in any drinks).

OK I'll bite, how does the cold therapy help?
This discussion has been closed.