No more pain!

Options
Hi. I have never posted a subject but felt I should share my story. The end of February I came home from work and my wife said I found this website and am going on this diet weather u want to do it with me or not. We had done things before and failed badly. Well I reluctantly agred to do it with her. We had each other for support and that was the best thing. Before I couldn't hardly work a day without knee and back pain. I have lost over 50 pounds from my heaviest weight and now run 4 to 5 times a week. All my pain is gone. I'm now two pounds over a normal weight range for the first time in my life. I look forward to getting up each morning now and feel so much better. I ran 3 5k races this year and am now training for a marathon. This website is the best and finding someone who will support u is the most important thing. Hopefully this helps motivate someone who reads it. You never know who life u might touch.

Replies

• gingermim
    gingermim Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome work...well done and thanks for sharing your story.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Very excellent and motivational story. I am so proud of you. How much has your wife lost?
  • CatharinaC
    Options
    Thank you, it just gave me the extra boost I needed on a hard day. Congratulations on the weight loss and the runs... I to wish to be pain free and this is my challenge. My hubby does not believe in sites like MFP, but I will remain on here and trusting my goals and needs....

I have read your post 3 times and now I am off to exercise .. Thanks for the boost
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!