My before & during...pics included :)

Options

Replies

• Qhoney24
    Qhoney24 Posts: 31
    Options
    The old pics that you have of yourself speaks alot.... Girl i know its hard and it will get like that sometimes but you have done and are doing awsome job with your goal i dont even know you but i am proud of what you have accomplished this far and you can and will reach that extra 40 you want to lose. Keep positvie thoughts in your head the best way possible.. Keep you the good work because you look GREAT :)
  • gandrmom
    gandrmom Posts: 13
    Options
    Great job. I'm inspired by your hard work
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Looking gorgeous!!! :flowerforyou: Such an inspiration to us all...thanks for sharing.
  • giaciccone
    giaciccone Posts: 257
    Options
    You really look great!
    Good for your girl!
  • ComedienneCrystalP
    Options
    Congratulations to you on your wonderful progress! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • harric01
    harric01 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look amazing!
  • LaTara88
    LaTara88 Posts: 14
    Options
    aww you look so good! =) keep it up, you can do it!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    wow outta the ball park ,awesome looking great
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Thanks soooo much everyone!!!
  • Hnlopez72
    Options
    You look great....Keep up the good job. I was I was at my 30lb mark....youve just encouraged me to keep going. Thank you fo the motivation. Remember we all hit platos...stive right through them and continue your journey. Yes be very proud for what you have accomplished. Im down 15lb and still have a ways to go but still proud of that 15lbs :)
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    hello you are smoking, I wish after only 30 pounds I looked like that!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep it up! =o]
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • littleeyes
    Options
    Slow and steady is so key! Don't be hard on yourself! This is s huge lifestyle change. The way we eat takes a while to develop, was strengthened over the years and it'll probably take a while to break while healthy habits replace the unhealthy ones. As long as we all keep our eyes on the prize while adjusting to the new pattern we'll be fine. In fact I think its amazing how it take only one or two months to get a strong foundation for a new way of living. After that just try not to slip and if you do, don't sweat it just see it as a treat and not a f#$% up. Somehow that makes it easier for me to avoid guilt can continue being positive. I've slipped and yoyo'd for years. Until I realized that everything little thing i ate was a choice or a conscious decision. And we own our consciousness. It's simply do ya like to feel good or not? Because our body has to break down and process each thing we eat so each thing greatly effects our body and effects what we decide to eat next time even more! PS you look amazing! If you feel better at all now just let the thought of how great you will feel if you stay on track. And then think of how cr#$py you felt. Because its all totally up to you. And you've come a really far way and should be v. Proud of yourself. Really. The hard part is over. All you have to do is more of the same until you don't even think about picking up a banana instead of a donut.
  • cut3ch1k
    Options
    Whoa you look gorgeous ! I don't think you need -40
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and should be very proud of yourself. I wish I could tell that much difference on myself! :-)
  • twinmama06
    twinmama06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and look amazing!! You can totally do this!!!!
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! Congrats to all your hard work!!
  • belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job. You look wonderful. Keep up the good work. One day at a time is how we succeed. Don't forget this. We did't put it on in one day and as hard as it is we can't take it off in one!! You are doing amazing and again you look absouletly wonderful!!!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Thank you again everyone. I love MFP. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!