Anyone want a friend to comment on how awesome you are ;-)

Options
Mfping because I realise how oblivious I am to how many calories I stuff my face with. I’m a picture poster, inappropriately enthusiastic encourager and looking for friends to help motivate off the 30kg or so that I’m planning on losing. My weapons of choice are walking, swimming, yoga and hopefully in the next couple of months aerial hoop

Replies

• Lynnara
    Lynnara Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • lolly2414
    lolly2414 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm back after losing years ago on a low carb diet in combo with walking and pilates and then gaining everything back once I quit. This time I'm doing everything in moderation and plan to stick to it even after I hit goal. I could definitely use a cheerleader or two. ;) I could cheer you on as well!
  • amzelda0418
    amzelda0418 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I’m always open to having tell me I’m awesome so feel free to friend me :) I’ve struggled for years with my weight and now that I have my wedding coming in September I decided that’s it! I’m focusing on Whole foods and a friend introduced me to all natural supplements that are doing wonders for my appetite and my energy!! So far 8 pounds in 8 days so I’m looking forward to seeing that scale move down, down, down :)
  • elizabethymartin
    elizabethymartin Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Inappropriately encouraging....i love it! Very funny. Add me if u like. Im a 42 y/o sahm of one 13 yr old girl so help me god. Have used this app off and on for two years and 30plus pounds. Still have a way to go but clearly not in a rush! Lol Best of luck on your journey