Replies

• orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of Kevin Spacey in American Beauty
  • AndyPeed
    AndyPeed Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Actually, looking at myself nude is where this journey got started. "Damn, where did those rolls of pudge come from?!?"
  • DadBodClub
    DadBodClub Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I don’t train for health, I train to try to look at least somewhat ok naked. Health is just a side effect of the training.

Yah pretty much ....same
  • DadBodClub
    DadBodClub Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    The only time I enjoy looking at myself in the nude is when there's mirrors on the ceiling.

It’s all about the lighting though
  • RLWatson70
    RLWatson70 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Nudeness is a bit overrated....I like to leave things to the imagination. :#
  • No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    I like to look at myself naked in pics...and I like to look at other girls and compare myself

Well if you ever need my assistance, that's what friends are for. ;)
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I don’t train for health, I train to try to look at least somewhat ok naked. Health is just a side effect of the training.

Gotta be honest it's usually the other way around. I have never once trained for aesthetics, but it's a welcome by product. I've always trained for health and athletic performance, never thought about training to look good on a beach, but yet I rock the Speedo pretty nicely lol! ;)

people generally associate skinny/thin with being healthy even though we know its not the truth.

since you don't train for aesthetics, would you be happy to look like Buddha, but extremely healthy?

My point is, training to be an athlete gives you the aesthetic look while also getting healthy. I would not want to look like Buddha.....but I would also be bored to tears training in isolation of body parts. While I do ocassionally do mix that in, it's a small part of the picture.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I looked this morning and i was like nice...checked again and i ran crying from the bathroom...not sure what happened
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I looked this morning and i was like nice...checked again and i ran crying from the bathroom...not sure what happened

When I first wake up I'm all bleary eyed and everything has a movie star soft focus quality. Then I run my eyes, which releases the devil juice that burns me awake. Then comes the horrifying sight and run for clothing. :ohwell:

Oh...this explains a lot :|
  • cass412014
    cass412014 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    No not really.
  • SorrowfulRaven81
    SorrowfulRaven81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I avoid mirrors at all costs
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Nude is rude. I’m a prude.

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I have decided I much prefer to look at myself nude without glasses on or my contacts in. Harder to focus on the flaws that way.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I noticed I have no back hair. I never really noticed that.

That's hot, right?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,849 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I noticed I have no back hair. I never really noticed that.

That's hot, right?

I'm going to have to start shaving my back now.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Umm... what?