Need friends who need to lose a lot of weight.

Options

Replies

• katelouiseuk
    katelouiseuk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've recently joined and want to lose about 50 lbs feel free to add me :smile:
  • pae0a0
    pae0a0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What does the 7 stone mean?
  • Sri2062
    Sri2062 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 20 kgs. Just started the journey. Need support and accountability . Add me in
  • nikspurdle
    nikspurdle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Team, I’ve lost 30lb (15kg) and have another 30lb to dump... over the years I’ve yo-yo’d from 330lb to 110lb but I did on fad diets..... I’m now doing it healthy and would love some motivated people to join me.....
  • Kate_therapist1
    Kate_therapist1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me in weekly weigh ins to help motivate each other to lose weight.
    I was thinking on a Sunday to make me not over indulge on the weekend.
    I need to lose over 7 stone! So if you need to lose a lot of weight too add me.

I'm new here, I need to loose even more then 7 stones.. add me.. let's journey begin))) Sunday is coming...
  • Bluedragonfire76
    Bluedragonfire76 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Plz add me bluedragonfire76. I have lost 50lbs so far but, have 100+ to go.
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need more support. I need to lose 100 pounds, not sure how many stones that is.
  • Hapoo2211
    Hapoo2211 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I definitely need that push/motivation as well! New on her need some friends to do check in and keep me on track! Add me <3
  • alyssa_pebbles
    alyssa_pebbles Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New at this feel free to add me
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hello how are u i will help u to loose weight and to tone your body i work in the fitness industry
  • jen91877
    jen91877 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! New on here. Definitely need help with motivation. I need to lose 385 lbs. I can't weigh myself very often because I don't have a scale that will go high enough. But I am in this for the long haul. Would be great to make some friends who understand the struggle and know how important it is to have supportive people in your corner. Not sure how to add people just yet, but I am certain I can figure it out. In the meantime, you can add me.
  • treesponge
    treesponge Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 87lbs, feel free to add me as well. :)
  • mitchyd1989
    mitchyd1989 Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Yep I'm in this category. Sent you a request, good luck! :) (Any one else, feel free to add me too)
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Im down a bunch but would like to lose another 30ish feel free to add me
  • countrychick_77
    countrychick_77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm restarting tomorrow. I have A LOT to lose. Please feel free to add me.
  • Zeddicuz
    Zeddicuz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 8kg, and have 38kg to go~ I would love to support and motivate each other.
  • Bashful_Beauty
    Bashful_Beauty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Ideally would like to lose over 50 lbs. I’m attempting keto again. I have a lot of invisible illnesses that get in the way of my daily life and being overweight is one obstacle I think I can overcome with the help and encouragement of others alike. Please add me if you think you’d be an inspiration to me and Vice versa.💋
  • lisageez3940
    lisageez3940 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Ideally would like to lose over 50 lbs. I’m attempting keto again. I have a lot of invisible illnesses that get in the way of my daily life and being overweight is one obstacle I think I can overcome with the help and encouragement of others alike. Please add me if you think you’d be an inspiration to me and Vice versa.💋