Ready to get my healthy back!

Options
Hello everyone! I am new to MFP and I couldn't be more excited! I have been battling with my weight for a few years and am so happy that I think Ive found a healthy way to lose. A friend of mine, on Facebook, saw my post about me being tired of being fat. I am so uncomfortable in my body even though everyone else, including my boyfriend, tells me i'm beautiful. I'm happy they see me in this way, but I need to see and feel it for myself. So I'm hoping that by joing this group it will help keep me motivated to lose these unwanted pounds. This is my 3rd day and I have to say that I have stayed under my daily caloric intake all 3 days. I am 5'3 and weigh 215 pounds and have a weight lose goal of 45 pounds. I am extremely motivated and ready to get started. I am also looking for anyone/group that is interested in having somewhat of a weight lose contest:) Like i said....... I am ready!!!!

Replies

• AmandaM15
    AmandaM15 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new too. ☺ I'm at 208 and want to get down to 135 eventually but November 15th is my birthday and I have an outfit I want to wear...I'd be up for a contest. ;)
  • ilovemyjacks
    Options
    I am 5'4 and started at 217. I am currently 199. I would love to be buddies and maybe be part of challenges!
  • ket0courtney
    ket0courtney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and about 238. Right now my goal is 198 but my main goal is 130. If any of you girls want to add me as a friend I'm looking for people around my weight and age to talk about food and exercise tips with.