Im going to @bojack3 party and im bringing...

Options
1235»

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I've got my outfit picked out already!

zyyy2e71hf86.gif

Those your sassy pants ?

I mean, the elastic waist ones can come off without the hassles of braided belts and zippers!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

zyyy2e71hf86.gif

that's cool

they hit the floor as well as any other style of jeans.....

crumpled-jeans-floor-denim-pile-wood-room-48531261.jpg
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options

zyyy2e71hf86.gif

Those your sassy pants ?

I mean, the elastic waist ones can come off without the hassles of braided belts and zippers!

The best kind!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    All the daddy issues you could bargain for :#
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    All the daddy issues you could bargain for :#

so.... you know, like.... do you need a ride home after the party ?
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I am wearing a shirt that says "Show me your kitties" and bringing pizza because we know the host won't provide any

Hey....I already said I would provide whatever the guests want......I don't have to eat it to provide it ;)
  • bojack3
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I am wearing a shirt that says "Show me your kitties" and bringing pizza because we know the host won't provide any

Hey....I already said I would provide whatever the guests want......I don't have to eat it to provide it ;)

Whatever the guests want? Ohhhh boy. I'm sure you'll get some interesting requests

We'll see once I post my phone number and address here for the RSVP's;)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

I'm requesting a booth, that has a pirate serving Dippin Dots. And a booth with a body painting artist. One that knows how to paint any dinosaur, or Star Wars characters.

• mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    I'm requesting a booth, that has a pirate serving Dippin Dots. And a booth with a body painting artist. One that knows how to paint any dinosaur, or Star Wars characters.

Ohhh i like the idea of themed booths...you know theres gotta be a selfie booth
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options

Ohhh i like the idea of themed booths...you know theres gotta be a selfie booth

Yeah! :D
  • bojack3
    Options

I'll get on this!
  • bojack3
    Options

Whatever the guests want? Ohhhh boy. I'm sure you'll get some interesting requests

You haven't had enough stalkers?

I'm the kind of person that allows the stalkers in then locks the door and says...."now yous can't leave!"
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I will be bringing Sherlock Holmes’ 7% solution and some of my favorite ladies if ill repute. For @bulletwithbutterflywings. Because I care.

:D Very good... looks like we'll be hangin' out Mr. Swanny ;)
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

I have a pen and paper ready lol
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

I have a pen and paper ready lol

Yes...numbers and address are needed
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Lawn Darts and a key lime pie.