I'm feeling really ___________ right now

Options

Replies

• R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Today I feel sad. Actually, I've been feeling sad for about 2 weeks now but today is hitting me pretty hard.

<3
    I'm useless and will always recommend you go for a surf..or jump on a plane.

You're recommendations are definitely worth something to me. Thank you <3
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Inspired
  • dunkind45
    dunkind45 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Crummy. Ate the rest of these sweetheart mini chewy's and now I have to get ready for work. Do not want to go to work but I have to kind of day.
  • steve_bb
    steve_bb Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Mentally drained..... Can't catch a break right now! Just need to keep fighting.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings Posts: 5,545 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Exhausted but can't sleep

Hot shower... and a little Portishead to help you drift off :)<3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Happy.. these painkillers are de bomb :D
  • steve_bb
    steve_bb Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    steve_bb wrote: »
    Mentally drained..... Can't catch a break right now! Just need to keep fighting.

If you catch a break ima need you to go ahead and pass it this way

No probs, you are top of the list :)

steve_bb wrote: »

Always here Steve <3

Thanks Meg, appreciate it. xo

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Anxious
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Today I feel sad. Actually, I've been feeling sad for about 2 weeks now but today is hitting me pretty hard.

I relate to this. What I do is find things to keep my mind occupied. If I have nothing to do I find it. I cook, clean, garden and so on. Lol Probably not healthiest way to deal with things. But I used to mope for a day or two and ultimately I found it counterproductive. At first, I would feel better. Which was short lived because immediately afterwards I would feel overwhelmed. I realized it became a cycle. I’m not saying don’t take time for yourself. Perhaps you can go get your nails done or go for a walk. The activity of choice depends on your own preferences. I also found confiding in someone helps me distress. I would suggest a therapist. An unbiased opinion from someone that can objectively hear you is the most helpful.

I hope you will feel better soon.

I relate to this. What I do is find things to keep my mind occupied. If I have nothing to do I find it. I cook, clean, garden and so on. Lol Probably not healthiest way to deal with things. But I used to mope for a day or two and ultimately I found it counterproductive. At first, I would feel better. Which was short lived because immediately afterwards I would feel overwhelmed. I realized it became a cycle. I’m not saying don’t take time for yourself. Perhaps you can go get your nails done or go for a walk. The activity of choice depends on your own preferences. I also found confiding in someone helps me distress. I would suggest a therapist. An unbiased opinion from someone that can objectively hear you is the most helpful.

I hope you will feel better soon.

This is excellent advice Jen. I too have been having the sads the past few weeks and I noticed this time around I am dealing with it much better. I stay busy, keep my mind occupied and process in my own time. Usually before bed. Where as before I would just be sad until I wasn’t anymore. And it took up a lot of time and the enjoyment and happiness I could be experiencing in addition to being sad. I wasn’t allowing myself any joy at all while moping about. I’m hurting, but my pain doesn’t change the outcome of what’s hurting me. It will still be there regardless so I might as well make the most of my days and heal in the process. I am directing this to you but it is really meant for @R3d_butt3rfly supporting that the advice you have given is working for me and worth a shot.

Thank you girls. I'm pretty good at keeping it together, today was just one of those days where I couldn't. I am human after all. I truly appreciate your advice <3
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Distrustful
  • Champd36
    Champd36 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Slack... so have to get this meal prep done...
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Happy
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Sad.

Awww kiwi.. here I bought you something I know you probably already have one, but it's the thought that counts..amirite :D
    ykb4plt27sm9.gif