PIZZA!!!!

2»

Replies

• tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Pepperoni and bacon!!!! And onion!!! Yum!!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    i love pizza express pizza. I love the sloppy gieuseppe and the veneziana (without sultanas) but im quite fond of their Leggera pizzas for a healthier option, where they take out some of the middle and fill it with salad.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    I have only seen this at a place by my parents' house in western new york, but pulled pork pizza is to DIE for!

Since i'm not around there anymore, it's white slice with ricotta cheese and hot sauce. One of my fav things about moving in NYC.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    ham and pineapple or chicken and sweetcorn with BBQ sauce on top :)
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    BBQ chicken is a favorite of mine as well. I also love Domino's philly cheesesteak pizza.
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Hi

I make my own pizza for the family on fridays.

I have tuna, prawn, anchovy and onion and extra garlic on mine. Hubby and eldest son have pepperoni, ham and mushroom and youngest has tuna, prawn and sweetcorn.

Its family night and each pizza is 550ish cals using pizza express recipes.

martyxxx
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    I'm not big into savoury foods but omg I've been craving pizza lately! Haven't had it in over a month!

Love pizza with loads of meat on it! Or after a night of drinking a donar kebab pizza! Nom nom, with chilli fries on the side for soakage... Going to eat my breakfast now... Wish it was pizza 
  • andeygirl
    andeygirl Posts: 13 Member
    Oh, yum, buffalo chicken pizza with bleu cheese! I love buffalo sauce and bleu cheese. Been a long time since I've had a piece of that pizza. I think one piece would probably equal 3/4 of my daily calories!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Tandoori Hot pizza - tandoori chicken, onions, mushrooms, green peppers and jalepenos. I'll usually double up on the jalepenos and have a sweet chilli dipping sauce...nooooooommmmmmmm!! If I order from Domino's I'll have their reduced fat mozzarella ;-))
  • jderise
    jderise Posts: 2
    Meat lovers is the way to go....I know some of my vegan friends skin crawl but what ever works for you is great .....not judging anyone.
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    NY Pizza is the best with Veggies.. peppers onions broccoli spinach and eggplant. the place here puts spices on the crust like an everything bagel...... so filling.....
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    I like white pizza or bacon mushroom light sauce and well done :) yummy!!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    I like to make pizza at home. I'll put spices on it like basil and oregano. Lots of cheese. Lots of sauce. Some sliced tomatoes and onions. Aww man, now I'm craving pizza!!!
  • AnitaMcKenna
    AnitaMcKenna Posts: 77 Member
    I was hungry for pizza before I started reading this, now I'm proper CRAVING it! I'm off out now for a ham, mushroom and sweetcorn..... :-P
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    I too make pizza at home . . . . Get the Whole wheat boboli crust at walmart and then stack veggies and cheese on it and bake. . So good. and of course put some red pepper flakes on it.
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    oh my gosh..it's amazing. they have one at walmart that is my go-to when i want it because it's amazing! it's great value brand and it's square. it's called 'double loaded bacon cheeseburger' then i take it home and put dill pickle chips allllll over it and bake it. a-maz-ing. YUM!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Hi

I make my own pizza for the family on fridays.

I have tuna, prawn, anchovy and onion and extra garlic on mine. Hubby and eldest son have pepperoni, ham and mushroom and youngest has tuna, prawn and sweetcorn.

Its family night and each pizza is 550ish cals using pizza express recipes.

martyxxx

Wow really! That sounds pretty fun!
This discussion has been closed.