Can I see your before/after pics ladies who've lost 100+?

Options
jesileighs
jesileighs Posts: 13 Member
I have been trying for years to lose this weight and I'm finally in a place mentally where I think I can make it happen. I'll be 30 years old next year and I have a 5 year old who needs a mom who can keep up with her.

It finally hit me a few months ago when I stepped on a scale at the doctor to see I weighed the same as I did the day I gave birth. And not because I'd held onto the baby weight either--I lost all of that and then some after I had her. This was all gained in the past 2-3 years!

I have been at this for 10 days now--sticking to paleo as often as possible (it works for me) and gluten-free always (I have an autoimmune disease and I should have been gf ages ago). I also just started kickboxing and I'm already in love with it (sore as hell with bruised knuckles, but really excited to do it again!)

The success stories on this board have been incredibly helpful for motivation, and I'd love to see some other women who've gone from 300ish pounds to 150 or so. I think visualizing myself at my goal weight could help me keep at it on those hard days (like when my husband and kid eat peanut butter toast in front of me--RUDE!)

Thanks everyone! Feel free to add me as a friend ^_^

Replies

• Cath_Taylor
    Cath_Taylor Posts: 104 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Awesome advice right there ^^
  • jesileighs
    Options
    Thank you <3
  • jesileighs
    Options
    WOW! Amazing progress! Thank you so much for sharing <3
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
  • Foodfavor
    Foodfavor Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    I used to weigh around 385 lb. I currently weigh 161.

So yes, it can be done. But my favourite part of that ‘after’ pic isn’t that I’m looking thinner; it’s that I’m on top of a freakin’ hill that I walked up my ainsel’.

So think of what it is you can’t do now, and how great it’ll feel once you can. Because it feels just that great, maybe even better. And that’s your notivation :)

May I ask if you had any surgery for loose skin? Your body type in your before pic looks like mine (especially the arms) and I'd love to know what your skin was like after the amazing loss :)
  • erniewebbiii
    erniewebbiii Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    320 to 205 ...

lfzk3ltgg0rl.jpg

hrrdrg8z5ja5.jpg

Obviously, I'm terrible at reading comprehension.
  • Bellavita31
    Bellavita31 Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    xczetdhhch6g.jpg
    160-125

Actually I was 140 -125 in that pic Sorry..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!