THE TALL LADY STRUG

Options
124»

Replies

• cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I thought I'd post a few sites where you can shop for tall length clothes, and we could share our clothing secrets! I'm currently obsessed with PZI jeans (although they restock literally once a year) for the longest inseams I have ever seen up to a size 20. Also recently I've been living for forever21+ leggings, because again, ACTUALLY long enough. Where do you guys love to shop?

I’m a little over 5’10”, and I love to buy my jeans at Buckle. Generally, I’d say that there are so many more ‘tall selections’ these days than there were when I was growing up. Fabulous!
  • velvetgtr
    velvetgtr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'10, 25 pound weight loss from Starting weight of 330 to current weight 305 and I see no difference at all! It is very frustrating so I don't tell ppl I've lost anything even though they always ask cause they notice my lifestyle change. I've come to accept the fact I won't get drastic results because of my height. Oh well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!